Xavier E Ramirez
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Graduated May 2019
University of Houston- Houston, Texas
Calculus I and II
Numerical Linear Algebra
Interactive Game Development
Design File and Database Systems
Data Structures and Algorithms
Game Art and Animation
Henchman Career Fair, University of Houston Fall 2018
● Designed and developed a full video game in a group of 4; Coordinated the group and directed members with creative and technical direction; Built core mechanics.
Citruscide, University of Houston Fall 2018-Spring 2019
● Designed and developed a full video game in a group of 10; Monitored the technical element of development; Communicated often with the creative members.
HONORS & AWARDS:
First Place, Saljack Enterprises Fragfest and Popcon Games Design: Fall 2018
● Awarded for Henchman Career Fair, includes Saljack Enterprises support towards game commercialization
Dean’s List: University of Houston, Fall 2015
Academic Excellence Scholarship: University of Houston, 2015 - 2018
Intern, YWHW Games November 2019 – July 2020
• Quality control for a project, previously developed systems were optimized and rewritten.
Sales Associate, Bedrock City Comic Company August 2019 –
• Developed one-on-one skills with consumers; Further developed multitasking skills.
IT Intern, Baylor College of Medicine, Office of Research June 2018 - August 2018
● Developed communication skills in interpreting technical issues; Resolved multiple technical issues regarding both software and hardware; Further developed knowledge of computer hardware; Gained basic computer imaging skills.
SKILLS AND LANGUAGES:
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Java, C++, C#, Unity 3D and Unity 2D, PC Building, Visual Studio