2491 Sawmill Rd, Apt 406, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Seeking an entry-level position that will provide care to patients and allow me to grow as an ultrasound technician.
MEMORIAL MRI & DIAGNOSTIC Houston, TX
Ultrasound Technician, Extern (September 2020 ‒ December 2020)
• Completed 662 clinical hours.
• Performed general ultrasound scans including Abdomen Complete, Pelvic Complete, Thyroid, and Breasts.
• Recognized pathologies such as gallstones, kidney stones, renal cysts, hepatomegaly, splenomegaly, fatty liver, thyroid nodule, fibroids, and ovarian simple cysts.
• Observed other procedures such as Lower & Upper Arterial Extremity, Lower & Upper Venous Extremity, Obstetric Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Scrotum, Carotid, and Transvaginal.
CARDIOTECH DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CLINIC Houston, TX
Ultrasound Technician, Extern (September 2019 ‒ March 2020)
• Completed 343 clinical hours.
• Performed general ultrasound scans including Abdomen Complete, Pelvic Complete, and Thyroid.
• Observed Vascular and Echo protocols.
• Performed office tasks such as restocking bedsheets, towels, and gel bottles.
SMILE ARCHITECTS Houston, TX
Dental Assistant (January 2017 ‒ January 2019)
• Performed digital radiographs: Panoramic and Bitewings.
• Set up trays for dental examination and procedures. Assisted dentists with the procedures such as deep cleanings, fillings, crown preparations, root canals, and extractions.
• Cleaned up the treatment rooms and sterilized the instruments after the procedures.
• Helped the front-desk staff to answer the phones and set up appointments as needed.
HOUSTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Houston, TX
CARDIOTECH ULTRASOUND SCHOOL
Associate of Applied Science Degree: Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Graduated: December 2020
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE Houston, TX
Associate of Arts Degree: General Course Study
Graduated: May 2011
• Passed ARDMS Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) Examination in October 2020
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification: scheduled to take upon graduation
• Basic Life Support Certification, expires November 2021
• Texas Registered Dental Assistant License, expires May 2022