Tu Pham_ Resume
Application Engineer with 2 years of experience in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data to consult customers and improve the performance of their materials in productions.
SCHEUGENPFLUG INC., Kennesaw - GA May 2017 - Present
• Increased customer confidence in Scheugenpflug dispensing brand through rigorous process testing and technical reports.
• Authored employee safety procedures and protocols for working with chemicals meeting all OSHA and EPA requirements.
• Used critical & economic thinking, the challenge process, and team collaboration to resolve issues and drive innovation, efficiency, and safety excellence to win over other competitors.
• Performed Failure Modes and Effects Testing per test or post lab trial.
• Increased lab trial efficiency by modeling prototypes in AutoCAD and Inventor.
• Defined and managed maintenance manuals and cleaning of highly sensitive measurement and quality process instruments.
• Responsible for managing multiple projects and timelines, hitting targets goals 97% of time.
• Increased win rate in sales by 12% due to engineering and technical support and feedback from applications lab.
• Increased applications lab trials by 20% by optimizing G-code.
• Performed statistics and probability on dispense data to forecast the tolerance of equipment and materials.
• Used VLOOKUP and Macro to present the significant data in dispensing process.
• Helped to increase 7% of customers’ productions by optimizing dispensing process.
• Developed pivot tables and analysis charts for sales and marketing to be able to predict trends of material dispensing equipment and target key customers and industries.
SCHEUGENPFLUG INC., Kennesaw - GA May 2017 - Dec 2017
• Applied statistical techniques to analyze data to be more understandable.
• Presented research report to team in order to improve current and future of EV market resulting in sales team winning a 1M project.
• Through markets studies and competitor research, proposed solutions to improve company equipment lines for meeting the needs of dispensing applications of new battery technology.
GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Atlanta, GA Spring 2015 - August 2018
● Bachelor of Science in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
Youth Leader & Mentor-Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement in the U.S. - Riverdale, Georgia. August 2010 - Present
● Advocate the mentorship of youth in order to develop good character, virtues, and leadership skills
● Commit time in teaching and maintaining a classroom of 20+ students, collaborating with other youth leaders
● Created opportunities for youths to practice and to develop good virtues through training camps, retreats and fundraisers; and to preserve the Vietnamese culture.
● Supervise a team in planning, managing various fundraising events, received $3,000 grant for the church
● Planned a summer camp and cooperated with over 60 youth leaders to run the plan and managed 120 kids
● Head of a technical team to provide and control sound, building system for 100 youth leaders and 500+ kids in the church
Languages: English – fluent, Vietnamese – native.
• Aspen Plus
• PostgreSQL, SQL
• ANOVA, Matlab
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Excel VBA
• Superior grasp of chemical engineering processes principles and development technologies.
• Perform Failure Modes and Effects Testing on daily basis.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Advanced Statistic knowledge in Regression Analysis, ANOVA.
• Active listening and critical thinking for recognizing customers’ expectations and providing plans to take them to the market.
• Documenting and presenting customer needs clearly to team and engineering solutions to customers.
• Highly active in teamwork where engineers gather information, brainstorm, problem solve and execute team plans.