Tiara Rosario Resume
Highly focused and responsible high school student guaranteed to contribute strongly within a role requiring enthusiasm, charismatic communications skills, and an exemplary work ethic.
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written. Fluent in english and understand some spanish
• Trustworthy and ability to follow instructions and provide assistance by organzing files for teachers.
• Works well with others, for example collaborated in designing a garment cohesively with three other classmates as a fashion project.
• A+ math student, with ability to manage money transactions.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and of instagram and google drive.
High School of Fashion Industries, New York, NY (Graduation Date: 2020)
• Principal Honor Roll
• AP Calculus/Biology Class
• Honors Chemistry Class
• College Now Business class at Baruch College
• LIM Pre College Courses (Fahion Merchandising, Global Marketing, Styling, and Branding)
Footlocker Sales Associate ( July 2019- Present)
• Assists customers with finding the best product for their needs
• Uses fashion background to personally style customers
• Maintains a positive attitude towards customers
• Greets customers as they enter and exit the store
• Demonstrates knowledge of the product being sold
• Organizes shoe displays to look presentable
• Great verbal communication skills with customers and coworkers
• Manages cashier whenever necessary
• Reaches out to other stores to best accommodate the customer
• Provides customer with multiple options to satisfy their needs
• Asks open ended questions to create long term connections with customers
• Volunteered at a nursing home and assisted residents to create paintings
• Participated in hosting “Bring your kids to work day” at Morgan Stanley
• Volunteered at a bridal salon as a stylist