Third year undergraduate
Juana Diez de Onate
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
University of Michigan- College of Engineering Ann Arbor, Michigan
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Major: Environmental Engineering
Expected Graduation: April 2021
Preformed Line Products Company – Mayfield Village, OH 44143 2019
Inspection Data Analyst
• Worked closely with GIS Data Analyst and Engineers – Provided organized data and findings for engineering review.
• Maintained catalogs, specifications books, and engineering standards; understood the lab and product engineering filing systems to effectively retrieve technical data; read reports, periodicals, and textbooks as required to stay current with work responsibilities.
• Made prototype products using wood, metal, or plastic in combination with simple model shop equipment
IoT Research Project – Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2017-2018
• Designed a mobile Internet-of-Things curriculum for teaching computer science principles.
AON Benfield – Miami, FL 33149 2016
• Shadowed the actuaries in the company.
• Translated documents and PowerPoint, worked with the company’s data on excel sheets, and participated in various meetings.
Relevant College Coursework: Chemistry, Engineering 101, Physics, Engineering 100, UROP, Calculus 3, Discrete Mathematics, Sustainability and Design, Statics and Dynamics
• Designed a sustainable water supply for a community in Nicaragua
• Translated all documents and facilitated communication between the community and the team
Kappa Kappa Gamma 2017-current
OTHER SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Language: English and Spanish – Native.
Computer: Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Interests: Field Hockey, Cross Country, Swimming
organized, teamwork, responsible