JUNIOR | NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: Biological Sciences – Human Biology Concentration
· Minor: Nutrition Sciences
· Cumulative GPA: 3.4
· Expected Graduation: May 2022
SEMESTER ABROAD | SPRING 2020 | UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
· Studied for one semester at the University of Manchester
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR | WELLNESS AND RECREATION AT NC STATE UNIVERSITY – RALEIGH, NC | JANUARY 2021 – PRESENT
· Designed safe and effective workout plans for participants of varying ages and activity levels.
· Maintained a positive attitude and approachable demeaner throughout classes.
· Monitored participants’ progress and modified programs as needed.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT | DR. LISA PACIULLI – RALEIGH, NC | AUGUST 2020 – PRESENT
· Spearheaded collaborative projects with undergraduate students within NCSU College of Sciences focusing on primate behavior to produce scientific posters and presentations.
· Exercised knowledge and understanding of a variety of new technological applications including Audacity and Adobe software.
· Organized and analyzed data using Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel.
BAKERY SALES ASSOCIATE | WEIS MARKETS - ALLENTWON, PA | JULY 2017 – PRESENT
· Promoted sales of department items.
· Collaborated with cake decorators to fulfill wishes of the customers.
· Completed daily layouts and sanitation procedures.
· Maintained clean and safe work environment.
CAFÉ TEAM MEMBER | MILK AND HONEY CAFE – MANCHESTER, ENGLAND | SPRING 2020
· Upheld standards of sanitation and safety for food and drink services.
· Performed as a part of a diverse team to promote sales of café items and serve customers.
· Oversaw the work of other servers and delegated kitchen tasks.
· Prepared custom drink and food orders in a fast-paced environment.
LIFEGUARD | IMPERIAL POOL MANAGEMENT - WHITEHALL, PA | MAY 2016 – AUGUST 2018
· Enforced the laws and safety regulations from the pool company.
· Monitored patrons to ensure their safety.
· Completed hourly sanitation, safety, and tasks to uphold standards of pool company and community.
· Rescued swimmers in distress.
· Administered First Aid in a prompt and professional manner when needed.
· Addressed issues and concerns from community guests.
FRONT OF HOUSE EMPLOYEE | CHICK-FIL-A - WHITEHALL, PA | SEPTEMBER 2016 – JUNE 2017
· Conveyed the core values of the company by treating customers with respect and courtesy.
· Communicated clearly with management and co-workers.
· Promptly resolved guest concerns and food service issues.
· Maintained all safety and sanitary policies for handling food and drinks.
ALPHA PHI OMEGA (APO) MEMBER | SEPTEMBER 2019 – PRESENT
· Completed fraternity pledging requirements including 100 brotherhood interviews, 25 hours of community service, and passing fraternity history tests.
· Actively participated in weekly meetings and planning committees.
· Served various campus, community, and national organizations through volunteer work.
· Upheld leadership, friendship, and service standards of fraternity by connecting with fellow members and the community in a positive and professional manner.
Skills & Abilities
· Trained and aided new members of research team to prepare them to work with advanced research professionals, new technology, and sensitive data.
· Performed as a shift lead at Milk and Honey Café, delegating tasks and overseeing servers.
· Collaborated with scientific research team at NC State University, working alongside notable professors and fellow undergraduate and graduate students to advance scientific discovery.
· Joined the Iota Lambda chapter of Alpha Phi Omega, a national co-ed service fraternity and participated in various service projects alongside fellow members.
· Studied abroad at the University of Manchester in England, a prestigious research university.
o Actively participated in classes alongside mostly UK residents and learned from professors and staff from throughout Europe.
o Performed in group project settings with students from varying backgrounds.
o Worked at a volunteer based non-profit café along with a diverse staff including locals and other exchange students.
· Proficient in Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and Facebook
o Chosen to represent various brands/groups including Campus Crossings Apartments and NC State Pack Abroad for social media takeovers.
· Proficient in Google docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Audacity, Adobe Audition
· Intermediate in picture and video editing.
CPR/AED CERTIFIED – NATIONAL CPR FOUNDATION
· Issued: December 5, 2020
· Expires: December 5, 2022
CERTIFIED GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR – AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EXERCISE
· Issued: January 9, 2021
· Expires: January 31, 2023