76-04-167th Street Flushing,, NY 11366 | ------------ | ------------
Ambitious and goal oriented professional with excellent communication skills. Lived in Athens, Greece for eleven years and taught English for Greek’s learning it as a second language. Caring and hardworking will help anyone who needs it. Artistic and creative, loves and appreciates art. Photography is my passion as well as teaching people to read and write.
AKTO| ATHENS, GREECE| MAJOR: PHOTOGRAPHY| 2017-2020| BACHELORS DEGREE OBTAINED
· Completed courses: Composition in Photography, Contemporary Photography, Fashion Photography, Commercial/Advertising Photography, Darkroom and Lightroom classes, Video art, m=Mixed media, Street Photography, Photo Journalism, Portrait Photography, Art History, Color Photography, Studio Lighting.
I.E.K.| ATHENS, GREECE| MAJOR: PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATION| PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATION CERTIFICATION OBTAINED
· Child Psychology education program focusing on early child development
· Led to internship with various pre-schools throughout Athens, Greece.
LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY| MAJOR: JOURNALISM AND PHOTOGRAPHY| 2004-2006| 58 CREDITS EARNED| 3.5 GPA
· Advanced News Reporting A-); Introduction to Photography (A); Campus News Media Internship(A); Introductory Italian (B+); History of Civilization (B+)
· Wrote a number of articles for LIU Campus News
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOLS| ENGLISH TEACHER | ATHENS, GREECE | 2011-2019
· BABALIS FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL GLYFADA, ATHENS
· ALPHA FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL CHALANDRI, ATHENS
· FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL POLYGONO, ATHENS
· Conducted a classroom as big as 20, along with independent and virtual 1:1 sessions
· Students 10-17 years of age.
EXPRESS PUBLISHING| EDITOR | ATHENS, GREECE | 2011-2012
· Edited English books for foreign language schools
STARBUCKS| BARISTA AND TRAINER| ASTORIA, NEW YORK| 2005-2009
· Trained new partners
· Willing to cover shifts at any location to support business needs
K&M CAMERA | SALES | 2006-2008
· Manager of store darkroom; developed film, ordered materials
· Education of available digital paper and chemical varieties needed to sell to customers
THE ATHENS TRIANGLE PROJECT| ATHENS, GREECE | 2020
· 1 30X40 CM BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPH
“INSPIRATIONS” EXHIBIT | ARTIST: IRINA DOROKHOVA| ATHENS, GREECE| 2019
· ORGANIZER, FACILITATOR AND ARTIST SUPPORT
NUMBER 23| ATHENS GREECE|2019
· 4 8X10” MATTE, COLOR DIGITAL PRINTS