8217 Grand Ave #2
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Objective- I am willing to give total support in the organization I’m currently in to the best of my capabilities and with experience I’ve earned to ensure the organization's goals.
Education- CUNY New York City College of Technology June 2019
● B.A. Hospitality Management
● Dean’s List
● Culinary Arts: Contemporary and International Cuisine, Vegetarian Cuisine
● Pastry Arts: Confectionary Arts, International and Deluxe Desserts, Artisanal Bread
● Hotel and Resort Management
● Travel and Tourism Management
● American Hotel Lodging Institute Education Certificate May 2016
● ServSafe Certificate May 2016
2/20- 3/20 Renaissance Chelsea Hotel, Manhattan, NY 10001
Front Desk Agent
● Greeted guests and responded to guest inquiries, requests, and issues in a timely, and efficient manner to resolve guest concerns.
● Provided information about the hotel, restaurant, nearby points of interest, available rooms, rates, and amenities provided by the property.
● Reviewed items of note to determine what needed to be communicated to staff of subsequent shifts and with housekeeping.
1/19- 6/19 Le Bernardin, Manhattan, NY 10019
● Prep and worked amuse- bouche for dinner service in the main dining room
● Prep for Banquet and Party Services at the Prive and Le Salon dining room
● Plated food for Banquets, Parties, and Main Dinner services
5/18- 12/18 Serra By Birreria Eatlay, Manhattan , NY 100109
● Prep and organize multiple work stations for lunch and dinner services
● Work the Fryer, Plancha, Grill and Pasta station
● Work the Garde Manger and Cured meats and Cheese station