Student who loves customer service
416 Renee Dr Goldsboro NC, 27534 | ------------ | ------------
I love volunteering and helping people. I volunteered with Special Olympics for 7 years and there are many
more to come. I was also an active member and volunteer within the ROTC program at Melbourne High school.
I remain calm and focused while working well in high stress situations. My extracurricular activities have
developed my social skills and interaction with people from all walks of life. I have a proven ability to provide
friendly service and a smiling face to any company willing to provide me the opportunity. I work very well in a
team and can adapt to any situation. I had been working with the babies in church for 3 years. My main age
group is 6 weeks to 18 months. I was Server at Texas Roadhouse for a year and a host/TOGO/LSM. I have also
worked as a CNA.
DIPLOMA | MAY 2018 | MELBOURNE HIGHSCHOOL
· I acquired my CNA in summer of 2017.
· I was on the management team at the Texas Roadhouse in Melbourne Florida. It taught me how to delegate
tasks and work well in a team. I can also apply my people skills I learned in this job to my everyday life.
· I work very well with others. I have a very outgoing personality which indicates that I can make conversation
with anybody. In my current job, I am required to make conversation with all my tables and get to know them.
It is one of my favorite things about the job.
· For 7 years, I coached many of South Brevard’s Special Olympics teams. I oversaw about 30-50 athletes. I
kept up with all the required paperwork and requirements. I stayed updated with the newest techniques for
each sport and what disabilities needed modifications. Being a part of those teams and creating relationships
with the athletes has helped me become the passionate loving person I am today.
HOST/MANAGEMENT/SERVER | TEXAS ROADHOUSE | APRIL 2016- APRIL 2019
· I started at the Roadhouse in Melbourne FL and when I moved to Pensacola I started at the local Roadhouse.
CNA | HEALTH FIRST | JANUARY- MAY 2018
· I loved being a C.N.A. at Health First Holmes Regional. I could only work these months because I moved to
Pensacola in June. I was on a Neuro PCU floor. I oversaw a group of patients and did vitals and helped with
TECH | SACRED HEART | FEBRUARY 2019- SEPTEMBER 2019
· I enjoy taking care of people and helping them heal. I assist with daily activities and assist nurses. I left when
I moved to North Carolina.
SERVER | JAY’S SUSHI AND BURGER BAR | OCTOBER 2019- MAY 2020
· I serve tables and deal with guest satisfaction. I enjoy making connections with my guests. I work very well
under pressure and can change tasks easily. I had to leave when the restaurant did not open up after COVID.
MANAGER/BARTENDER | UP NORTH PIZZA | JUNE 2020- DECEMBER 2020
· I was the GM and bartender at Up North Pizza. I had to leave due to the strain of staffing issues.