Stacey M. Buras
Georgia State University , J. Mack Robinson College of Business Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems 2022
• Dean’s List , 2019 - 2020
• Recipient of the J. Mack Robinson College of Business Scholarship
• Recipient of the Louis Samuel Brooke, Jr. Scholarship .
Relevant Courses: Managing IT Projects , Intro to Java Programming, Business Law , Business Analysis.
Atlanta Swim Academy Marietta, GA
Administrative Supervisor 2018
• Manages an administrat ive team; Provides leadership with employee training/development, whilst
leading the daily activities.
• Plans order s for our retail shop with large swim retailers.
• Develop s and analyzes a monthly report using Microsoft Excel to show an itemized view of the
companies’ credits given out to customers .
• Monitors administrative schedule and responsible for maintaining an opt imal schedule.
Lifetime Fitness Life Spa Johns Creek, GA
Spa Coordinator 2017 - 2018
• Ordered and received inventory for the store accordingly.
• Created promotional flyers for seasonal events.
• Assisted customers with scheduling appointments and cash/credit transactions.
Events & Adventures Chicago, IL
Office Administrator 201 6-2017
• Created an organized system for sensitive client information, monthly promotional marketing materials,
and monthly P&L reports.
• Coordinated with the Events Manager to write the copy for the companies’ monthly organized events
using Microsoft Office.
• Maintained daily email correspondence with the billing department and sales team regarding daily tasks.
Tableau Microsoft Office Java Eclipse Microsoft Excel