Software programming Intern
------------ | Washington D.C. Zip firstname.lastname@example.org |https://boodamonedibles.wixsite.com/mysite
Software Programming Intern
Summary of Qualifications
• Enthusiastic third year Computer Information Systems student with a Software Programming specialization.
• Used Arduino IDE to program code through a breadboard to control LED Lights.
• Expert attention to detail, articulate and sound active listening skills honed during 5 years serving in the United States Navy.
• Demonstrates sound communication and customer service skills while interacting with customers and providing technical advice.
Software: Arduino IDE, Ubuntu VM, GL-iNet Software, and Arduino.
Hardware: Installed GL-AR750 Travel Router, Mini Smart Routers, Microcontrollers, breadboards, LCD Sensors, LED Lights,
Operating Systems: Ubuntu VM, VM Workstations, and Linux.
Programming Languages: C++, Python, Arduino IDE, and Visual Studios.
DeVry University Naperville, IL
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems Expected Graduation:
Software Programming Specialization CGPA: 3.92/4.00
Key Coursework: Technology & Information Systems, Operating Systems, Programming, Digital Devices, Information Technology & Networking I, II, Information Systems Security
Built and programmed Microcontrollers that manipulate LED Lights.
Developed a software in C++ for DJs to store a music list.
Used Python to code an ESP32 chip to a bread board.
Essentials |HP Printer Repair Technician | Washington, DC | Nov 2016-Present
• Obtain ticketing orders and travel to onsite locations to fix printers as a contractor.
• Troubleshoot printers and replace sensors, fans, and side doors on HP printers.
• Communicate with customers about printer issues and provide technical advice.
United States Navy | Yeoman | USS John C. Stennis | March 2006 – June 2011