Sindhur Banandur Ramakrishnaiah
Master of Science, Emphasis in Information Systems (STEM 3- year Certification) December 2020
University of San Francisco, San Francisco GPA 3.97/ 4.0
- Coursework- Data Systems, Data warehousing, Data Architecture and Management,
Data Science, Business Analytics, Databases Design and Management
Programming languages – Python, Java
Database – Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL
Tools – Git, JIRA, Jenkins, JMP
Automation Framework – Selenium, Rest Assured
Operating Systems – LINUX, Windows, MAC, Android
AWS – Amazon Kubernetes Services, DynamoDB, Redshift
Web Technologies- HTML, jQuery, XML, Jason, SOAP, REST API, Web Services
Project Management- Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Agile Development Practices
Certifications- Python Programming (Mission College, CA)
Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau
Associate Quality Assurance Analyst, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore Jan 2016- Oct 2018 - Created innovative methods to document and process bugs which reduced operational downtime by 42%
- Initiated system for merging data streams into single output which led to a 26% increase in productivity
- Developed the Automation code for UI Validation using Selenium Web Driver, increasing automation coverage by 10%.
- Provided modeling, training, analysis and reporting of structured and unstructured data used for drug analysis
- Performance testing metrics were captured for all test phases to ensure quality assurance standards before migration of components like validation scripts/Autosys jobs etc. to production. Reporting of performance metrics to the management.
- Created Complex SQL queries to extract the data from databases and compare it against baseline data
- Participated in company’s quality control initiative to improve product operations and quality standards.
QA Intern, CE- CHEM Pharmaceuticals Company, Bangalore Feb 2014- June 2014
- Implement user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases
- Performed test analysis, prepared test plan, test design and executed test cases.
- Tested Data Stage ETL jobs according to data mapping requirements for the policies.
Pedestrian Safety Analyzer System - Python, Machine Learning, Scikit- learn, GeoPy, Pandas, NumPy, Tableau
- Merged, analyzed SF Bay Area vehicle collision data and designed a classifier using Naïve- Bayes, NN, etc - Use Random Forest technology to predict the safety of pedestrians and bicyclists in SF Bay Area
Video Games Database Design - Java, JDBC, NoSQL – Neo4j
Gift Card Integration System Design - Python, HTML, Oracle
- Designed system for integration of gift cards as a method to reward and retain employees.
- Designed and implemented the system using Python, Oracle and front-end was mocked using HMTL.
Automation Framework for E- Learning – Selenium, Python, TestNG
- Designed UI Selenium automation framework in Python and TestNG for an E- learning website.
Data Mining Project on Olympics- Python, Machine Learning, Scikit- learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Tableau
- 50 years of raw Olympics data was cleaned, analyzed, plotted and visualized in Python, Matplotlib, Tableau
Web Scrapping – Selenium, Python, Beautiful Soap
- Designed analytical tool to find best price for a product in major retailers.