● Strong project management skills with a focus on time management and increasing efficiency
● Team worker, coachable, and reliable; respectful of co-workers, superiors, and clients
● Strong value set and integrity with a commitment to high-level performance
● Skilled in computer design including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA AAS Fashion Design
January 2019 - CURRENT
Nike | Long Beach, CA— Athlete/ Merchandiser
November 2019 - PRESENT
● Assist departments in the implementation of signage and other merchandising advertisements.
● Executed merchandising and floor moves based on seasonal changes, business needs, and trends.
● Performed store opening duties, including replenishing merchandise shelves and making sure all display tables were full and arranged in an attractive manner.
Big Air Trampoline Park | Laguna Hills, CA—Supervisor
August 2015 - October 2017
● Ensured compliance with all company policies to achieve company and staffing requirements.
● Developed and sustained effective relations with all company employees at various levels.
Dean’s List Spring 2019
Honor’s List Spring 2020
OCC Fashion in Good
Company- Spring 2020
• Understanding of texture, color, & quality fabrics
• Knowledge & interest in current fashion trends
• Familiar with the production of CADs