Rutgers Universit y | School of Arts and Sciences New Brunswick , NJ
Bachelo r of Science, Biomathematics |Minor: Chemistry September 2015 - May 202 0
RxTechExam , Pharmacy Technician Certificate March 2020 – July 2020
C ertifica tions
PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification August 2020
Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry Lab, Calculus (I, II, III), Cell Biology, Data Analysis in Biology, Probability and
Statistics , Deterministic Modeling in Biology , Immunology , Scientif ic and Technical W ritin g, Resea rch in Disciplines
Walgree ns Pharmacy C ranford , NJ
Augus t 20 20 – Current
● Swiftly and correctly calculate dosages , dispense medications, prepare prescriptions labels and fill prescriptions for
appr oval by pharmacists .
● Research a n d res olve dosage conflicts, and potentially harmful drug interac tions t o ensure patient safety/wellness.
● Performe d trouble sho oting for patients with insurance to resolve problem.
Marshalls Department Store Clark , NJ
Sales Asso ciate
October 201 9 – April 2020
● Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
● Contribute to team success by exceeding team sales goals.
● Work as a team member performing cashier duties and product assistance.
Rutgers Institute of Translational Medicine and Science | Dr. Cynthia Koziol - White New Brunswick, NJ
September 2016 – May 201 9
● Research inflammatory response s augmented by Rhinovirus in human precision cut lung slices ( hPCLS) .
● Measure bronchoconstriction in integrated ex vivo model of hPCLS .
● Perform Western Blots, ELISAs, Precision lung slicing .
● M aintain cell cultures by changing media and observing growth .
● M onitor intracellular calcium flux (Fluo - 8 dye) with fluorescence based assay to detect calcium mobilization in cells .
Aresty Summer Science Program | Rutgers Institute of Translational Medicine and Science New Brunswick, NJ
May 2016 – August 2016
● Studied the signals associated with processes of inflammation precipitated by Rhinovirus .
● Utilized co - cultured human airway smooth muscle and epithelium cells derived from healthy human donors.
● Poster presentation in a public poster session at Rutgers .
Modelled Pharmacokinetics of a Contrast Agent in Cancer Patients via Markov Chains New Brunswick, NJ
● Analysed how the pharmacokinetic model would change under different conditions using stochastic processes.
● Explored how the contrast agent concentration changed with respect to time in patients with normal flow, abnormal
flow due to, Arterial Thrombosis, and Venous Thromboembolism (VTE).
● Paper publication with Dr. Cynthia Koziol - White (2019)
● Involved with an abstract for a poster presentation at American Thoracic Society conference (2017)
● L ab Skills: rtPCR, ELISAs , Cell Cultures, Human Precision Lung Slicing , Immunoblotting , Fluo - 8 Calcium Imaging
● Thin Layer Chromatography, Column Chrom atography, Heating Under Reflux, Distillation, Infrared Spectroscopy
● Experienced with Python, using PyCharm CE, Matlab, and Maple.
● Database software
● Proficient at operating Microsoft of fice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Apple softwa re (pages, number, and keynote)
● Natural languages: Gujarati and Hindi.