Resume for internships
------------ | ------------
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• College student bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and exceptional optimism to any environment.
• Trained in providing excellent service orientation, persuasion, and social perceptiveness.
• Organized, team player with strong time management skills.
• Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Recognized numerous times at Panera Bread for my work ethic and attitude, resulting in being employee of the month for July 2018
• Promoted to Lead within a few months at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Cashier 17238 Bulverde Road
True Texas Barbecue HEB June 2019-August 2020
• Successfully persisted through a changing environment.
• Maintained social distancing and proper hygiene.
• Adapted to multiple new tasks in order to propel success in the workplace.
Cashier/food deliverer 999 E Basse Road
Panera Bread June 2017-August 2018
• Cooperated within a team to quickly deliver quality product.
• Paid attention to provide customer satisfaction.
• Consistently dependable.
Games Lead 17000 W Interstate 10
Six Flags Fiesta Texas February 2016-June 2016
• Cultivated sales and marketing through showing, promoting and selling products and services.
• Gained commendable customer service assessing abilities.
• Consistently adhered to quality expectations resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Frequently excelled in sales working independently.
Seeking Interior Design Degree
The University of Texas at San Antonio GPA: 2.87, Expected Graduation: May 2023
Great Hearts Monte Vista North GPA: 3.9