and organization charts.
2770 Briggs Avenue, 6J
Bronx, NY 10458
------------ / ------------ ------------
Experienced Graphic Designer / Presentation Specialist with a demonstrated history of working with large clients, with core expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, Art Direction, Adobe InDesign, Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
Strong audio engineering professional
with an Associates focused in Graphic Design from Pratt
Dec 2019 – Dec 2020
Williams’s Lea/Bank of America, New York Presentation Specialist
• • • •
Dec 2018 – Jun 2019 RAPP, New York
Junior Graphic Designer
• Created print collateral using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (Direct mail, OOH)
Aug 2017 – Mar 2018 Vanguard, New York, NY Junior Graphic Designer
• Created promo marketing catalogs using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Designed logos, applied to promo items and layout books.
Jul 2014 – Jun 2016
Affinity Health Plan, New York, NY Production Coordinator
• Created and monitored projects through Workamajig job tracking and project management system.
• Created and attached jobs to Footprint tickets.
• Tracked jobs via Footprints.
• Created Item Requisitions for Purchasing to fulfill jobs for print vendors and translators via Solomon.
• Resized & created flyers, posters brochures and other marketing collateral using InDesign, Illustrator
Apr 2007 – Jan 2020 WBAI/PACIFICA RADIO (99.5 FM) Board Operator/Engineer
• Monitored broadcast signal and taking transmitter readings, edits audio files for broadcasting and operates board as engineer for various producers.
Created pitchbook decks using:
PowerPoint: Presentations, which included charts, tables, team pages
Used Excel for creating Charts and Tables.
Created Icons, logos, graphics using Illustrator
Photoshop: Headshots for team pages, clean up logos, icons, other graphics
Oct 2010 – Oct 2011 MedTERA/STRUCTURAL GRAPHICS Digital Design/Sales Support Coordinator
• Prepared proposals, storyboards and slides for marketing presentations using Powerpoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Entered necessary data on behalf of sales force of six, which included new account entries, requisitions for designs and estimates, scheduled tasks for Traffic/Created sales reports from entries/Coordinated weekly calendar for sales team/Maintained and organized product samples.
• Conducted Office Manager Functions of ordering supplies, water/beverages, maintained phone system and minor IT functions.
Jul 2007 – Mar 2009 McCANN ERICKSON Sr. Graphic Artist
• Prepared mechanicals from comps (apply slugs with accurate info, update art and copy where necessary, check colors and proper logos) using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Collaborated with other members of team, which included Production Managers and Art Directors.
Sep 2002 – Mar 2006
BMG/COLUMBIA HOUSE (Direct Mail Group) Mac Production Artist
• Direct Mail advertising marketing materials (including stack-up pieces, stampsheets and catalogs)
• Worked with other members of Direct Mail team, which included A&R, Production, Marketing, Art Directors and Proofreading, to insure proper art and information was included before jobs were
prepared to be sent to vendors according to ongoing demanding schedules without supervision
• Engaged with Production and vendors to make certain files received were accurate and current.
• Associate Degree – PRATT INSTITUTE: Continuing Education - Macintosh, Layout/Design/Graphic Design Dean's List
• MONROE JUNIOR COLLEGE FOR BUSINESS: Certificate – Executive Assistant – Dean's List
• Washington Irving High School