Northeastern University, Boston, MA April 2021
Master of Science in Project Management with Construction Management Major
Courses : Project Scope Management, Project Scheduling and Cost Planning,Introduction to Construction Management,
Alternative Project Delivery Methods and Project Controls, Construction Law, Project Risk and Quality.
GNIEM, Nagpur University - India. May 2017
Bachelor of Engineering : Civil Engineering
Project Manager Intern - LI City Mechanics, New York January 2020- June 2020
• Guided Project Manager with subcontractor meetings and helped performing cost analysis as per technical
• Performed takeoffs on construction materials like Sheet Rocks, Lighting fixtures, Rebars.
• Coordinated with vendors for bids on water tanks, Sliding Doors, electric switchboards, gearbox and other
• Executed site safety walks and assured every worker is complying with safety standards as per OSHA.
• Initiated tool box meetings, look ahead plans, daily progress reports and weekly payroll.
• Performed negotiation with vendors on pricing and saved around 20% on overall price on quotations.
• Conducted piles installation and inspection using standard testing with DOB (Department of Buildings) inspector.
• Prepared and maintained Covid-19 contact tracing, daily wellness check, cleaning and disinfection logs as per NYC
DOH (New York City Department of Buildings) and OSHA guidelines.
Project Engineer - Deshkar Construction Company, India January 2018- July 2018
• Preparing detailed project schedule as per the project manager using MS project.
• Supported project manager with estimates and managing on-site deliveries.
• Planned meeting with new potential clients.
• Led weekly sub-contractor’s conferences and facilitated communication to clear up critical site issues.
• Managed the day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on clients
Site Engineer - Laxmi Constructions, India July 2017 - December 2017
• Responsible for D.I (Ductile Iron) pipeline laying of 600mm, 350mm, 300mm, and, 250mm diameter as per CPHEEO
(Central Public Health Environmental Engineering Organisation) manual.
• Created and maintained DPR (Daily Progress Report) on weekly and monthly basis and submitted it to Project
Manager to further track laying progress.
• Chainaged detailing with outlining special bends required as per government proposed pipeline map.
• Performed concrete quality checks by determining slump cone and compressive strength test on water tank sites of
50,60,100,250,1100KL (Kilo-Litre) volume.
• Administered heavy machinery and manpower management of eight pipeline sites.
Dynamic Analysis Of A Multi-storey Residential Building September 2016 - May 2017
• Studied the effects of vertical irregularity on the seismic response of a structure.
• Calculated vertical irregularity on irregular and regular structures using Response spectrum analysis (RSA) and
Equivalent static analysis (ESA).
• Assisted in comparing results of irregular structures with regular structures.
• Calculated the storey drift, stiffness matrix, storey shear force of irregular and regular structures.
• CMIT (Construction Manager In Training)
• OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 30 hours
• SST (Site Safety Training) 62 hours card
Construction Drawings, Construction Estimating, Project Management, Project Leadership, Cross Cultural
Communication Skills, Project Management, Teamwork, Global Management.
Software Skills: AutoCad, Microsoft Project, Microsoft 365, Procore.
• Bharti, Ramesh & Gotmare, Arihant. (2016). Application of Soil Washing Technique for Remediation of Soil
Contaminated With Pesticide. IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. 13. 109-121.
10.9790/------------09121. Retrieved from ------------
• Gautam, B., & Gotmare, A. (2016). FUTURE SCOPIC GEOTHERMAL COOLING. Retrieved 18 February 2021, from