JENNA DAHL -CRIMMINS
DEPAUL UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF COMPUTING AND DIGITAL MEDIA Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, emphasis in Software Development , Minor in Marketing June 2022
• GPA: 3.95 | Dean’s List: All quarters to date
• Awarded the St. Vincent DePaul Scholarship
• Leadership: DePaul Rugby Team ( Sep 2018 -present), Social Chair ( Jan 2020 -present) – Planned never done before virtual
events for team members to stay connected during pandemic.
• DePaul University Career Center, E dge Team Member (Sep 2018 -Jun 2019): Selected as 1 of 80 first -year students;
conceptualized career project ideas aligned to department goals; launched campus -wide Handshake marketing program
targeted at 3,000 DePaul students .
MS Office, Google Suite, IDLE, Eclipse, Basecamp, Squarespace ,
Canva , Camtasia, Mailchimp , WordPress
ARCHER CAREER Chicago, IL
Program Manager, Campus Ambassadors September 2020 -present
• Created the job posting, collected applications, and interviewed potential candidates to join the team of campus ambassadors.
• Onboarded, trained, and supported campus ambassador to ensure defined goals w ere met.
• Collected, reviewed, and prioritized feedback form campus ambassador to improve and grow various aspects of the company
• Tested 2 beta software, 1 web 1 IOS, to check for bugs and gauge user experience to get software ready for market.
Product Marketing Intern Summer 2020
• Created plan for a new -to-company campus ambassador program; researched best in class comparable programs, defined
role/responsibilities, created job description and posted on LinkedIn; launched program in Fall 2020 with the goal to hire ~3
ambassadors for strategic partner schools .
• Orchestrated company LinkedIn and blog post to maintain online presence and grow followin g; researched and observed
comparable companies’ online pre sence and presented the best strategy.
• Composed emails to relevant groups and people to market company services and network with others to gain partnerships.
THE BLOSSOM CAFÉ Norridge, IL
Assistant Manager April 2017 - present
• Created approaches to elevate customer service during peak wait times; reviewed waiting list/monitored customer wait times,
evaluated operations to clear tables faster, and communicated status regularly with customers; received positive customer
feedback on dining experience .
• Interviewed applicants for servers and hosts; reviewed/trained on menu during interview process, simulated customers
experience and quizzed applicant about menu/customers questions and provided recommendations for hiring; assessed 6
servers/12 hosts with 85% staying 6+ months .
• Oversee cash closing process each night when on shift; count cash from each server and review reporting for sales and tip
amounts, reconcile cash to reporting, so rt/count cash, and closeout registers/store cash for tips; keep accurate case for an
average $2,000 per closing .
NORRIDGE PARK DISTRICT Norridge, IL
Early Career Assistant Jun e 2018 - August 2019
• Created a positive and productive learning environment for kids ages 3 -12 by enforcing safety measures and utilizing problem
solving within unique scenarios.
• Designed and facilitated engaging activities through intentional curriculum.
CENTRAL BAPTIST VILLAGE Norridge, IL
Culinary Aide Summer 2017
• Provided individualized customer service to residents to meet dietary needs and overall dining satisfaction.
• Maintained kitchen area to ensure health standards were achieved .