156 Elmira St. San Francisco, CA 94124 · ------------
Motivated student pursuing degree in Microbiology with strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Strong organizational and team collaboration skills.
APRIL 2016 – MARCH 2020
CASHIER CLERK, EVERGREEN MARKET
• Operated register system to process new purchases, item returns and merchandise exchanges.
• Ability to memorize accurately product codes to enhance customer service at the register.
• Assisted with duties in other areas of store, stock shelves, mark prices on shelves and items.
JANUARY 2019 – JUNE 2019
OFFICE ASSISTANT, SF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
• Performed duties as required to maintain the school program, support director, teachers, counselors and provide services for students.
• Ability to effectively work and communicate with students, parents, and school personnel from diverse cultures or backgrounds in Chinese, English, and Spanish.
• Performed administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, answering phone calls, and making copies of documents.
JUNE 2015 – JULY 2015
PAINTER, 67 SUENOS
• Collaborated with partners from diverse culture and backgrounds to complete a mural.
• Painted surfaces using brushes and paint rollers.
EXPECTED IN DECEMBER 2021
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: MICROBIOLOGY
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
San Francisco International High School, San Francisco, CA
MIDDLE SCHOOL DIPLOMA
UNIFRONT, Ensenada, BC Mexico
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Chinese: Intermediate level
• Communication • Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Customer service
• Time Management
SEPTEMBER 2014 – MAY 2016
VOLUNTEER, RED CROSS, CYC
• Participated in monthly meetings to discuss new volunteer opportunities and reporting information from past events.
• Provided information and talks about disaster preparedness and program resources and applicable services.
• Attended First Aid training to learn performing CPR, compressions protocol and personal protection equipment.
NOVEMBER 2015 – MAY 2016
PEER TUTOR, REFUGEE TRANSITIONS
• Collaborated with students to complete homework assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses in English, Spanish and Chinese.
• Tutored in diverse subjects with special emphasis in Science and English.
• Assisted with administrative duties in the office.
SEPTEMBER 2015 – DECEMBER 2015
INTERN, CITY HALL, ASSESOR-RECORDER OFFICE
• Completed clerical tasks such as filling, copying and distributing mail.
• Sorted and organized materials such as physical files, letters and reports.
• Organized tax exemptions files and created a support system to decrease workload.