Humble, Texas ·------------
------------ · ------------/in/arielgodfrey
Seeking a position in public health to where I can utilize my skill, knowledge and experience in the medical professional field.
B.S. PUBLIC HEALTH, SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
• Community Health
• Health Planning and Evaluation
• Principles of Public Health
• Medical Terminology
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN GENERAL STUDIES, SAN JACINTO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
HIGH SCHOOL DISPLOMA, HUMBLE HIGH SCHOOL
05/2019 – PRESENT
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, REGENT AND ASSOCIATES
• Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system
• Review legal documents to ensure accuracy
• Input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval
• Scan or read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
• Process general office activities, such as operating office machines and processing mail.
04/2018 – 03/2019
ESTIMATING ASSISTANT, COR-PRO SYSTEMS
• Prepare RFQ package to be estimated by gathering necessary information from senior estimator(s)
• Prepare quotes for custom products by gathering necessary information from senior estimators
• Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
• Send completed quotations via email to customers by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Maintain RFQ files by organizing and saving information according to company’s electronic system.
10/2017 – 03/2018
HOSTESS, PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN
THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS
• Greet incoming and departing guests warmly
• Provide accurate wait times, monitoring waiting lists and manage reservations
• Answer incoming calls and address customers' queries
• Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
• Provide great customer service
08/2015 – 09/2017
ASSISTANT TEACHER, THE ACADEMY AT ROWLAND BALLARD
• Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
• Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
• Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
• Management Skills
• Time Management
• Customer Service • Active Listening
• Computer Skills
COVID-19 Contract Tracing Certificate, Oct. 2020
DEAN’S LIST, SPRING 2020