6941 NE 4th Ct. Unit 2 Miami, FL 33139
BRIANNA MARIE STRINGFIELD
Reputation as an effective leader, fast learner and able to multi-task under pressure in a fast paced environ- ment. I am motivated by goal achievement and enjoy working in teams. Strong proficiency in Microsoft and iOS applications, as well as Salesforce and Banner software. Tri-lingual, effective writing and public speaking skills. Educated in social media and its uses in business situations. Driver of new ideas, streamline processes, building plans and completing task on time under budget.
Responsible for gathering client information for Immigration Attorney Linda Osberg- Braun
• Entering Client Information into Data base
• Prepping immigration filing documents with client information
• Communicating with existing clients
• Scanning and Destroying documents
June 2019 –September 2019
Ailee Nelson LLC.
Responsible for gathering information and presenting the information to organizations with the research found.
• Creating and Organizing schedules and presentations for top level managers
• Contacting organizations for corporate events
• Planning a corporate dinner. Gathered menus and prices. Created specialty menu. Scheduled entertainment • Corporate engagement with customers
• Created and put together gift boxes to give away as ‘thank yous’ for customers. Used personalized items to keep a high level of engagement.
University of St. Thomas 2016 - Current Financial Aid Front Office Assistant
Responsible to provide information about loans, scholarships and other financial aid and government requirements to stu-
dents and parents.
• Prepping, scanning, and indexing documents into Optix Software
• Make appointments for financial aid counselors using Banner software
• Answering a multi-line phone
Lovely Organic Brows and Beauty
Assistant to the Owner
Responsible for maintaining organization, record keeping for clients, product updates, scheduling, and corporate event planning.
▪ • • •
Keeping products restocked, organized, and up to date. Managing the owners schedule
Record keeping for client’s information
Marketing company to bring in new clients though social media
August 2018 – Current
BRIANNA MARIE STRINGFIELD------------ Page 2
9Round Kickboxing Trainer
Responsible for designing, leading kickboxing workouts for a variety of exercise levels
• Led training sessions for approximately 18 members on the gym floor at a time. Focused on motivating members to train hard, while maintaining proper form to avoid injuries
• Developed and launched social media pages for two 9Round Kickboxing gyms located in the twin city areas. Increased followers and activity on social media pages by 50% each quarter
• Sold gym membership - achieved highest sales record for three consecutive months
• Responsible for opening and closing gym, setting up for daily workout, cleaning equipment at close.
Marketing, Advertising Social Media Expert Intern
Responsible for designing and creating social media pages for a professional matchmaking service
• Produced a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page for each seven city locations
• Effectively posted to social media increasing followers and activity to boost client visibility
• Analyzed the effect social media had on each cities business, generated reports to each matchmaker
2015 - 2017
Summer of 2016
University of St. Thomas: Class of 2020 Study Abroad: Summer 2017 London Edina Senior High School
Certified 9Round Kickboxing Trainer
Bachelor’s Degree: Business Ethics and Law Six Credits in Six weeks
LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
• Club Member of University of St. Thomas ‘Women in Business club
• Club Member of University of St. Thomas’ Pre Law Society
• University of St. Thomas Mock Trial Competitor
• University of St. Thomas BrightSide Produce Social Media Expert- Volunteer
• Captain of Edina High School Soccer Team
• Feed My Starving Children- twice a year.
• Taught a French Cooking Course in French to Elementary Students - Volunteer
Team worker, face tased, high energy