ERZSEBET (LIZ) DAVID
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
------------ | ------------
Certified Paralegal and experienced Executive Administrative Assistant skilled in legal and medical fields. Diversified background in working with the public, sensitive to cultures, emotional situations and client demands. Offer extreme sensitivity with clients, patients and private information. Use of sensitive care in managing communication between clients, patients and legal or medical management. Strong understanding of business demand and results driven production. Career objective to continue with the Paralegal / Legal / Medical Administrative Support profession where business skills can be focused on within Corporate, Medical and Legal environment.
SKILLS: Law: Written and verbal communication | MS office suite | Familiarity with most specialties of law including Administrative, Immigration, Tax, Commercial, Corporate, Divorce, Estate Planning, Family, | Reading and Filing 10-K and 10-Q forms, H1B Visas| Office protocol | Office Billing.
Administrative Skills: Organizational Skills | Time Management | Respect Time Constraints | Customer Service and Client Management | Strong Follow up skills | Professional and pleasant voice for telephone inquiries and appointment planning | Disciplined in medical procedures | Train and develop hospital new hires | CPR certified.
• Experienced at exhibiting empathy and patience when listening to clients, customers and patients,
• Excellent problem solving skills,
• Ability to work well alone and with others,
• Typing skills: (75w/m).
• Trained and developed 12 new hires,
• Received ‘Best Employee’ of Month within the years of 2015 and 2019 due to positive customer’s feedback.
LANGUAGES: Fluent Hungarian written and verbal | Translator for Hungarian and English | German language familiarity.
Compunel Software Group, Inc.
Immigration Specialist/ Assistant (Contract) 2019 – 2020
• Oversees immigration programs and assists foreign nationals with immigration procedures.
• Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Drafting petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits.
• Experience in preparing Labors - PERM, H-1 A/B, I 140 and RFE responses.
• Investor Visa experience (EB2 EB3).
• Final Paralegal Review for H1B visas.
• Travel arrangements, Legal expense sheets and Calendar management.
Erzsebet (Liz) David------------ / ------------
JFK Medical Center, 2014 – 2019
Patient Care Technician | Secretary
Manage office administration including appointments, billing and collections while providing patient care needs that include assisting with sutures, splints, dressing and other medical technical procedures. Possess clear understanding of office and patient protocol including communication and details of administrative follow-up. Translate Hungarian to English when necessary with client/ patient interaction.
• Successful at collecting late billings and reconciling accounts, exceeding hospital goals.
• Manage all organizational filing and appointments for organized patient care.
• Perform pree-work on patients including EKG, vital signs, blood collection, and provide appropriate documentation.
• Provide professional and friendly voice for telephone inquiries.
St. Peter’s University Hospital, (ED) 2010 -2013
Patient Care Technician / Secretary
(Same as above)
Hildert / Szikszai/ P.A., (Contract) 2007 - 2010
Paralegal / Executive Assistant
Provided legal research assistance for immigration H1A and H1B visas. Provided details for hearings, closings and performed legal research and gathered relevant information for specific cases. Worked on pro-bono cases with the legal team.
• Translated Hungarian to English when necessary working with Hungarian clients.
• Drafted legal documents including complaints, subpoenas, interrogatories, deposition notices, pretrial orders and legal briefs with various parties.
• Gathered and analyzed information and researched critical facts for cases.
• Prepared written reports for attorney to use in case management.
• H1B documents final Paralegal review.
• Processed all office procedures i.e. phone responses, travel and calendar maintenance, meeting planning and expense reporting, resulting smooth office operation.
EDUCATION and CREDENTIALS:
B.S., Accounting, Statistics, Business Planning
Marx K. Economics University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Penn Foster Career School, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Cambridge University, London, England
CPR: Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certified, / August 2019