Bowling Green State University (BGSU) | Bowling Green, Ohio | August 2017- August 2021
Bachelor of Science of Education, Major in Sport Management
College of Business Administration, Minor in Marketing
College of Arts and Sciences, Minor in Dance
BGSU Screech Team | Intern | January 2020- Current
• Collaborate on the planning of marketing and promotions for all BGSU athletic events.
• Attend sporting events to assist with promotional activities and fan engagement.
• Coordinate themes, music, design and create graphics, games, and entertainment during athletic events.
Black Swamp Fine Arts School | Instructor | September 2019- August 2020
• Follow curriculum to teach children ages 3 years and up in different styles of dance.
• Choreographed and assisted in the winter production of the Nutcracker and end of the year recital.
• Communicated with parents about the progress of their student.
Target | Style Consultant and Team member | June 2018-August 2020
• Ensured new products were stocked on sales floor, completed stock inventory for sales floor and back room, answered phones, and assisted guest in finding products
• Followed Visual Merchandising Guides to reset the sales floor for the upcoming seasons.
• Oversaw the Intimacy and Sleepwear Department.
• Ensure guest satisfaction both in and out of the store.
Aqua-Tots Columbus | Front Desk Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Water Safety Instructor |April 2016-August 2019
• Managed front desk staff while assuring the all daily task were completed with 100% accuracy.
• Assisted customers and potential customers on designing the correct plan, class level, and schedules for their student.
• Answered inquiry phone calls and emails while providing potential customers with information about our lessons.
• Scheduled, planned, and attend marketing events to inform the community about our services.
• Ensured customer satisfaction with customers in and out of the store.
• Taught swim lessons to children 4 months to 12 years of age while following a strict curriculum.
University Dance Alliance at BGSU | President and Choreographer | May 2020-Current
• Oversee the executive board and hold weekly meetings.
• Communicate with members to answer questions and address any concerns.
• Assist the executive board in producing a student run showcase at the end of each semester.
• Choreograph dances for our student run showcases, and weekly classes and auditions.
• Order Apparel and merchandise for our members and prospective members.
• Assist in running social media and photographing events.
Morgan Leigh Photography | Photographer, Marketing, Owner | July 2016-Present
• Conduct photoshoots for senior portraits, sports, marketing, family photos, dance, etc.
• Market through social media pages to promote services.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Pike13 and other online software
• Proficient in using Canva
• Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Lightroom, Audition)
• Experience using Audacity
• First Aid and CPR Certified
• Bloomberg Certified