PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Parker New York, A Hyatt Affiliate Property | New York, NY May 2019 – Present
Executive Project Coordinator
• Administrative Coordinator for Leadership Committee, especially, General Manager, Marketing, and H.R.
• V.I.P. Guest Relations Manager for High Profile V.I.P.s, and Celebrities.
• Project Manager for hotel renovation.
• Created Marketing and P.R. initiatives such as lobby activations, P.R. partnerships, and Marketing Materials.
• Generated and reviewed weekly reports for Ownership and Corporate Leadership.
B. D. LaFever Enterprises Inc. | Livermore, CA February 2015-March 2019
Vice President of Operations (June 2017 – Present)
• Point of contact for Client Project Managers
• Project Manager for field crews completing projects nationwide
• Bid incoming projects and create project budgets; schedule and staff all projects
• Prepare and submit payroll for all employees
• Receive incoming applications, sort candidates, and perform first round interviews for potential employees
Executive Assistant (February 2015 – June 2017)
• Maintained Calendars for the CEO and CFO; maintained and booked complex travel schedules for CEO, CFO, and all field crews
• Prepared meeting notes and documents; conducted internet research as needed
• Received expense reports, compile, and cut checks for repayment
• Ordered job materials and supplies and maintained relationships with Vendors
The Wine Steward | Pleasanton, CA June 2016-December 2018
• Greeted customers during weekly wine tastings
• Attended road shows and vendor events; took and filled incoming orders
• Shared and informed guests about attributes, history, and talking points of weekly wine selections
• Assisted in bi-monthly wine classes and wine tasting events with wine industry professionals
Beverages and More | Livermore, CA June 2015-July 2016
Head Clerk (Assistant Manager)
• Managed sales floor staff; supervised sales activity for daily and weekly metrics
• Trained and on-boarded new hires
• Completed inventory and ordering
Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) | San Francisco, CA August 2014-June 2015
Full Time Floor Lead and Lead Cashier
• Supported sales associates in reaching company sales goals
• Provided exceptional customer service
• Provided managerial support for register associates, providing overrides as needed
• Counted and balanced registers for opening banks; balanced closing tills and completed safe count and deposit
USF Performing Arts Department | San Francisco, CA May 2012-May 2014
Front of House Manager (May 2012-May 2014)
• Managed box office and ticket sales for all theater and dance performances throughout school year
• Contracted and train ushers for each performance; contracted catering and special services for gala events
• Balanced and maintain ticket revenue for each show
Program Office Assistant (May 2012-August 2013)
• Created promotional material for performing arts events
• Received FERPA training in order to handle, maintain, and update confidential student files
• Coordinated all mail both in to and out of the performing arts office
ASUSF College Players | San Francisco, CA May 2012-May 2013
Vice President / Business Manager
• Wrote $100,000 + budget for multiple productions throughout season.
• Ordered all rights and promotional materials for productions.
• Submitted all purchase orders for set materials, costumes, and properties.
University of San Francisco | San Francisco, CA May 2014
BA Performing Arts and Social Justice – Music Concentration, Summa Cum Laude GPA: 3.86
Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, PC, QuickBooks
Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Data Entry, Project Manager, Sales