Recent college graduate with a BFA in photography and internship experience looking to fill your Photography Assistant position
21 Adelphi Road Hicksville, New York 11801 | Contact: ------------ |
Portfolio at ------------
Objective: Recent college graduate with a BFA in Photography and internship experience looking to fill your Photography Assistant position. Looking to leverage my knowledge of photography and editing expertise to achieve company goals and take on new challenges.
• Hard working, detail – oriented college graduate with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Willing to help, listen and learn.
• Strong photo editing skills.
• Strong Photography skills with an eye for creativity.
• Strong knowledge of in studio lighting and on location lighting. Setting up and breaking down strobe (Bowen’s).
• Proficient with DSLR camera and speed lite flashes
• Strong knowledge of organizing and creating metadata for files
• Knowledge of lighting ratios for portraiture and still life
Long Island University Post of Brookville, New York
B.F. degree in Fine Arts / Photography
Honors Deans list, Cum Laude
Graduation: December 2019
Yellow House Images:
Internship: May 2019 - August 2019
• Would batch select and edit wedding and event photos.
• Deliver files to clients and answer emails accordingly.
• Crop, color balance and adjust contrast, highlights and exposure accordingly to get the best out of every image.
• Shoot interior and exterior real estate images for large companies including drone images.
• Film advertising commercials for companies and help edit video.
Super Soccer Stars:
• Would train kids in early childhood development skills.
• Take attendance and manual enter information into company’s website.
• Set up practice equipment in a timely manner before parents and kids arrive
• Be responsible for children and make sure they’re learning and having fun
January 2018- Present
• Greet guest and seat them at available tables
• Take orders from customers and put their orders into a computer system
• Make sure their food is correct and deliver food
• Clean tables and make sure everything is in their correct place before leaving
• Count money and tip out employees accordingly
Extracurricular: Tau Sigma Honor Society
Prestigious organization to recognize the academic excellence of transfer students.
Top 20% of transfer students
Long Island University Photography Club
Organization that works on promoting students work in galleries and helping students grow as artists.
Relevant Courses: Relevant Skills:
• Advanced Studio Lighting Adobe Photoshop
• Indoor and Outdoor lighting techniques Adobe Lightroom
• Photojournalism Microsoft Word
• Action Photography Microsoft PowerPoint
• Computer graphics Capture One
• Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop editing Photo Mechanic
• Large format printing Adobe Premier
Photoshop, Lightroom, Studio lighting, Editing,