Rachel Price Resume- Writer
RACHEL A. PRICE
SUMMARY: I am seeking an entry level, part-time position as a writer and proofreader that involves creative writing, editing and proofreading, as well as strong attention to detail.
• Excellent writer and storyteller
• Excellent drafting, proofreading and editing skills
• Is proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Exceptional listener and communicator who can effectively convey information and ideas both verbally and in writing
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a team setting or independently
• Able to manage multiple projects at once and consistently meet task deadlines
• Is honest, responsible and has a positive attitude, motivation, energy and passion
RETAIL STOCK ASSOCIATE , PART-TIME - SIERRA - FREDERICK, MD
APRIL 2019 - CURRENT
• Responsible for executing both receiving and merchandising standards
• Ensures an excellent customer experience by engaging and interacting with all customers
• Maintains a clean and organized store
• Works as a team player in a busy and often hectic retail environment
ARCHIVES INTERN, HERITAGE FREDERICK MUSEUM - FREDERICK, MD
APRIL 2019 - FEBRUARY 2020
• Was responsible for archiving materials, handling artifacts, and organizing materials to ensure easy access for researchers, guests, and customers
• Helped summarize, transcribe, and archive materials digitally into the museum’s database
• Ensured an excellent customer experience by engaging and interacting with all visitors and researchers
• Assisted with research requests when required
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECRUITING COORDINATOR, PART-TIME - MERIDIAN
TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS, INC. - TYSONS, VA
JULY 2017 - SEPTEMBER 2017
• Assisted with all recruiting and hiring needs
• Evaluated resumes and attracted candidates
• Scheduled interviews and referred candidates to next stages of hiring
• Managed hiring paperwork, resumes, job offer letters, etc.
• Performed minimal clerical duties such as printing, organizing, emailing, etc.
TOWSON UNIVERSITY, BALTIMORE, MD
GRADUATED WINTER 2018
• Received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Art + Design (concentration in Illustration) with
Honors and a final cumulative GPA of 3.644.
• Awards/Honors/Achievements: Dean’s List, Towson University (Spring 2015, Fall 2015,
Fall 2017, and Fall 2018). Academic Scholarships: Towson University Honors College Scholarship; Towson University Provost Scholarship.