Sharp video producing director and coordinator recognized for leading project development from concept to completion. Meticulously pinpointing needed improvements to propel projects to align with the company’s measurable outcomes. Lead by example thought-partner specializing in rising to the challenge and empowering companies to not just survive but to thrive regardless of the challenge.
• Video Projection • Client Retention/Advertising • Social Media Marketing
• Production Management • Creative Process Optimizer • Leadership Development
• Culture Defined Awareness • Digital Media/Web Development • Coaching & Team Mentality
Disaster Relief Volunteer | Goodwill | San Francisco, CA | 06.2020-10.2020
Supported with the homeless population throughout San Francisco who occupied the reserved hotels targeted to help the underserved community members during the Pandemic.
• Delivered food, supplies, clothing, and all necessities to maintain a healthy living during a world crisis.
• Managed and tracked supplies/inventory control and floor staff to ensure smooth operations.
Bachelor, Film & Television Production | University of California, Santa Cruz | Santa Cruz, CA
Video Editor | Freelancer | San Francisco Bay Area | 03.2019-Present
Creatively collaborate alongside clients to deliver engaging and mind-blowing visuals within budget restraints while improving production pipelines.
• Edited 30+ short form pop culture news/segments videos in the vein of E!news and shot/edited for personal trainers at World Gym San Francisco.
• Develop proposal layouts and designs for all advertisement productions both locally/internationally.
• Interpret client visions from design to concept and final production to ensure client satisfaction and reten-tion.
Content/Production Producer | Firework HQ | Redwood City | 03.2019-05.2020
Oversaw the curators on the Firework app (an app similar to Instagram/vine) that included 25 American curators and 15 Spanish curators.
• Led content strategy meetings to identify trending pop culture events, meme, movies, and circulate con-cepts.
• Collaborated with curators, influencers, and youtubers to ensure themes were matched and ensured video quality withheld standards.
o Co-created pitches, treatments, and proposals to gain approval for targeted projects.
o Strategically scheduled the timeframes/budgets for productions which included release dates on the company’s social media platforms.
• Designed digital campaigns with international creators to maximize their endorsement of Firework.
Reviewer | Flix Premiere | City of London | London | 01.2017-06.2019
Received 4-5 movies weekly to review for a streaming service within the UK that specialized in indie foreign mov-ies.
• Strategically managed multiple projects simultaneously and consistently exceeded client expectations and deadlines through various stages.
• Integrated inter-departmentally with executives to create innovative strategies to improve video content and increase client projects.
Video Editor | MESA Engineering | Santa Cruz, CA | 02.2016-06.2017
Established a rapport to edit campaign commercials that reached children of color and young girls to pursue a ca-reer in engineering.
• Consistently viewed and curated 100+ hours of footage for the commercials created.
• Effectively operated the full experience from storyboards and script to post production and final delivery formats.
• Reduced budgets with on-time deliveries and improved production pipelines through connected team com-munication.