2900 N Saint Paul Street Denver, CO 80205 • ------------ • ------------
University of Denver, Denver, CO Class of 2020
Bachelor of Arts – Major – Strategic Communication – Minor – Marketing
University of Nebrija, Semester Abroad – Madrid, Spain
Academic Projects: 2019
• Developed and executed strategic communication and marketing plan for The Center of Sustainability at the University of Denver.
• Created detailed plan for marketing strategies and tactics including content to promote The Center for Sustainability across the campus.
PocketChange, Denver, CO Summer 2019
Marketing and Video Production
• Member of the volunteer leadership team of a startup company that is reinventing the way for donors to give to charities. PocketChange’s vision is to become a major company creating a one click solution on various platforms to micro-donate to the best selected charities based on the content users frequently engage with on a daily basis.
• Involved in creating strategic marketing plans including video production, social media branding and organizing events.
Race Across America Summer 2018
Logistics Crew Member
• Worked as a crew member for an eight-man cycling team that crossed the United States starting in California ending in Maryland. Our team raised more $100K for cancer research at the Siteman Cancer Center.
• Responsible for complex navigation and adhering to heavy rules-based regulations in fast paced, stressful race environment. Administered athlete medical and nutritional needs. Team finished in second place overall in just seven days.
Snarf’s Sandwiches, Denver, CO 2019
• Make sandwiches, cashier, open and close restaurant, customer service.
Public House, Crested Butte, CO Summer 2018
• Tended and served customers, answered phone calls, packed orders, helped maintain bar.
• Worked with a team to host live music concerts, wedding receptions and other catering events.
Big Shark Bicycle, St. Louis, MO Summer 2017
Athletic Event Coordinator
• Worked with a team to set up and run athletic events including triathlons, professional cycling races, and large charity events.
• Managed inventory, transferred and organized gear and merchandise for the three store locations in St. Louis.
Volunteer & Leadership
Pedal the Cause, St. Louis, MO 2014-Current
Volunteer Team Leader for high school team, raised funds for cancer research and participated in
First Congregational Church St. Louis, MO 2013 – 2015
Volunteer service at food pantries and homeless shelters.
Captain Clayton High School Varsity Tennis, St. Louis, MO 2014 – 2016
State finalist in 2015 and 2016.
Excel, Word, & PowerPoint Certification. Proficient in Adobe Premiere & Audition.
Marketing, Communication, Media,