Full Time Student
• High and Low Poly Modeling Techniques.
Including: Block out, Refinement, Edge Flow, nCloth,
UV Mapping and Layout, Dynamic Simulation,
Non-Linear Deformers and Lattices, Building in Parts,
Topology, Nurbs and Curve Workflows, Texture Sets,
and Importing/Exporting Meshes.
• Lighting and Shading Techniques. Including: Still Life and Portrait,
Environmental, Materials, Textures, and Substance Painter
• Animation Techniques. Including: Timing/Spacing in both the Timeline
and Graph Editor, Play-Blast, Movement and Rhythm, Editing Keys, Hot-Keys,
Hand/Face/Body Posing and Aesthetics, IK vs. FK, Readable Poses, Shelves,
Recoil/Bounce/Settle, Breakdowns, Rigging, Lead and Drag, and Weight Shift.
Bentonville High School
Graduated with honors in VPAC – Visual and Performing Arts Community
Full Sail University
Bachelor of Applied Science – Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics, and Special Effects.
Doubletree Beach Resort - North Redington Beach, FL (Concierge)
Helping guests with their luggage, running errands, valet, helping guests find local events and activities, helping guests feel at home.
Advantage Solutions - Rogers, AR (Event Specialist)
Sold out many products as a demo product ambassador. Set up and take down of events and maintained a clean environment.
Embassy Suites – Rogers, AR (Concierge and Front Desk)
Started as a houseman: one who sets up and takes down events at the John Q. Hammons Center, ended as a front desk attendant.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ACCOLADES
• Volunteered at Crystal Bridges (3/12-9/13) and the Bella Vista Evangelical Free Church (9/14-12/14)
• Excellent at management, conflict resolution and follow-up skills
• Self-starter: able to learn and work independently and quickly
• Highly engaging, motivating, and goal-oriented team-player
• Great communication in both verbal and written skills within pipeline
• Proficient in all kinds of software: Adobe CC, Autodesk (including Maya), ZBrush, Nuke, Houdini, Substance, Unreal, Cinema4D, etc.
• Three gallery submissions in one month, a rare occurrence at Full Sail