● 7 years of nanny and babysitting experience.
● Experience with newborns, toddlers, children, tweens, and multiples.
● Working knowledge of first aid
● Non-smoker, all immunizations up to date
● Great with animals/pet lover
● Several years of experience with Special Needs children
● Knowledge of medications and administering medication
● 10 years of theater and voice training
● Own Texas DL & insured personal vehicle
● Stop the Silence certification
● Excellent cook, knowledge of a variety of styles of cuisine
● Bachelor’s degree in psychology with a child development focus
Goldstein Family Austin, TX 2018-2019
Part-Time Caregiver for special needs young adult (20), functionally 10 yrs old.
Provided care for a young adult with significant cognitive and motor disability. Assisted
clients with daily living needs, including bathing and personal
grooming, to maintain self-esteem and general wellness. Offered social support by
transporting individuals to events and activities, in addition to medical appointments and
shopping trips. Helped family members plan healthy meals, purchase ingredients and
cook meals to provide adequate nutrition for client wellbeing. Gathered dietary
information, assisted with feeding and monitored intake to help patients achieve
nutritional objectives and support wellness goals.
Benchekroune Family Austin, TX 2014-2018
Frequent Babysitter, age of children upon hire: 2 years.
Provided frequent babysitting/date night care for twin boys. Monitored entrances and
exits to maintain safety and organized environments. Prepared healthy foods and
beverages for children based on optimal dietary guidelines and individual restrictions.
Coordinated different types of activities to enhance physical and intellectual
development.Reviewed and followed parent directions for all aspects of children's
care. Offered positive and nurturing environments to support child social and emotional
Jackson Family Austin, TX 2013-2017
Part-Time Nanny, age of child upon hire: 5 years.
Provided part time care for a bubbly and creative little boy. Balanced playtime and
limited screen time to optimize types of stimulation and support development of fine
motor, gross motor and cognitive skills. Assisted with homework assignments and
special projects across different subjects to promote academic success. Offered
positive and nurturing environments to support child social and emotional growth.
Monitored schedules to maintain sleeping, eating and school schedule for child. Drove
child to appointments and activities.
Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX 2015-2020
B.A. Psychology-Child Development Focus
Koch Academy, Austin, TX
Austin Community College 2011-2015
Hobbies & Interests
Performing arts, reading, music, tech, cooking
Provided upon request.