Nandini Laad - Resume
College Station, Texas | +1 ------------ | ------------ | ------------/in/nandini-laad-6a9664113/
Texas A&M University, Mays Business School College Station, Texas/USA
Master of Science in Management Information Systems May 2022
Mumbai University, Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra/India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science May 2018
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
Data Analytics: Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn), Machine Learning, ETL (SSIS), R, Microsoft Excel,
Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
Certifications & Training (Udemy): Machine Learning – Python for Data Science, Tableau for Data Science
Honors: Mays Business School scholarship (2020-21); Ratan TATA merit scholarship (2016-17); Third rank
in computer science dept. (2016); Top 6 teams in Code for Good, annual hackathon organized by JP Morgan.
Infosys Limited Pune, Maharashtra/India
Systems Engineer October 2018 – June 2020
• Ensured datasets were balanced during Machine Learning model training by summarizing data for analysis of class distribution labels using Python; increased prediction accuracy of model by 10%.
• Developed web applications using Angular 7 as front end, Node.js, Express.js as backend, MySQL database
and interacted with stakeholders to streamline project management, resulted in better business insights.
• Measured project KPI’s and metrics by creating effective reports and visualization by leveraging D3.js,
Microsoft Power BI; led to 7% hike in efficiency of aforesaid process.
• Automated transaction process for 1500 employees utilizing Microsoft’s Power Automate, Forms, Teams
and SharePoint, achieved 15% increase in productivity
Xoriant Technologies Mumbai, Maharashtra/India
Technology Intern May 2016 – June 2016
• Worked as a software tester, ran test cases using Robotics Framework and Appium, a mobile automation testing tool on the python code, reduced the error rate by 30%.
Point of Sale System August 2020 – December 2020
• Developed an application to assist online retailers with sales tracking, inventory management and
analytics using MariaDB in a Galera cluster hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elastic Compute
Cloud (EC2) instance and performed ETL using Python and Excel.
• Migrated the relational database MySQL backend to MongoDB NoSQL database; improved read
performance by 70% and achieved polyglot persistence.
Sentiment Analysis for Movie Reviews June 2020 –July 2020
• Classified movie reviews as positive or negative using Gaussian Naïve Bayes classifier and Natural
Language Processing tasks such as Stemming, Tokenization; achieved 86% accuracy
Authorship Identification August 2017 – May 2018
• Developed prediction system to identify authors of online tweets and offline articles using Support Vector
Machine; utilized Python and Flask python web framework build the UI
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Graduate Teaching Assistant for Management of Technology Organization and Business Statistical
Methods | Information and Operations Department, Texas A&M University (2021)
• General Administrator | TEDxCRCE, Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (2017-18