811 Village Circle Cell:xxx-xxx-xxxx
Blue Bell, PA 19422 xxx-xxx-xxxx
Design Portfolio: xxx-xxx-xxxx
OBJECTIVE: Seeking full-time employment as a mechanical/design engineer.
August 2015 – May 2019 The Pennsylvania State University
B.S. Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.67
May 2018 – Aug 2018 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Millersburg, PA
• Performed system qualification on the inSITE Integrity Testing System and maintained a detailed record of tests performed and identified issues, saving 3 months of company time.
• Gained experience with qualification procedures by performing a qualification test, site acceptance test, and factory acceptance test on the inSITE Integrity Testing System.
• Verified dimensional accuracy of SolidWorks models of the Precise Single-Use Filling System and created accompanying drawings.
May 2017 – Aug 2017 The Blue Bell Inn, Blue Bell, PA
• Interacted with customers of an upscale dining establishment to ensure their satisfaction while maintaining a professional and compassionate attitude.
• Prioritized and executed a variety of tasks in a punctual manner while working in a fast-paced environment.
Aug 2017 – June 2019 Kijenzi, State College, PA/Kisumu, Kenya
• Worked as part of a team of undergraduate and graduate students focused on leveraging 3D printing to supply hospitals in Kenya with medical parts.
• Designed medical parts using CAD with consideration to functionality, user friendliness, printability, and print time.
• Created and maintained a detailed changelog of parts in the catalog.
• Spent May and June of 2019 in Kenya collaborating with hospital doctors and engineers on design and functionality of 3D printed replacement parts.
Aug 2018 – Dec 2018 Senior Capstone Design Project
Lab Testing, Inc., Hatfield, PA
• Worked with three other engineering students to reverse engineer a polishing machine and create an accurate SolidWorks model assembly and drawing package.
• Disassembled machine consisting of over 90 unique parts, organized them into numbering scheme, modeled parts using SolidWorks based on hand-taken measurements, and collaborated with group members and project sponsor to ensure accuracy.
Programming with MATLAB Engineering Design and Analysis w/ CATIA
Thermodynamics Fluid Flow
November 2, 2014 BSA Troop 540, Ambler, PA
BSA Eagle Scout
Engineering Undergraduate Council Club Cross Country
SolidWorks, CATIA V5, Fusion 360, openSCAD, MATLAB, Microsoft Office, basic knowledge in C++, and Java.
CAD, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, Fusion 360, product development, product design