8621 laughing waters trail, McKinney Tx 75079| ------------ | ------------
• High School Diploma | June 2018 | Richardson High School
• Currently enrolled to earn an Associate in Science | Graduation May 2021| Collin college
• Phlebotomy technician| Collin college
CASHIER/MCA | FAMILY BUISNESS | MAY 2015 – JAN 2016
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
STUDENT ASSISTANCE | COLLIN COLLEGE | AUGUST 2019 - CURRENT
• Answering phones, responding to general telephone inquiries, and transferring callers to the appropriate party.
• Greeting callers, campus visitors, students, faculty, staff and the general public in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person.
• Performing data entry and word processing.
• Filing documents.
• Making copies
• Faxing documents
• Scan documents
• Running errands on assigned campus
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintain confidentiality and student privacy as required by department policy and procedure.
• Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with College policy, procedures and Core Values.
• Accustomed to handling the multitude of problems a customer may have.
• Trained for organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer.
• Speaking and writing fluent Arabic.
• Ability to communicate effectively with superiors, colleagues, and staff.
• Cooperative and also displaying strong leadership skills when necessary.
• Accuracy and Attention to details.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
• Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
• Venipuncture / Capillary Blood Collection.
• Specimen Preparation