Mary N. Robe
590 Merrimack Avenue, Apt. # 12, Dracut, MA, 01826 ,------------
MA Department of Developmental Services (DDS); Developmental Services Worker (8 Years) Hogan Group Home - Tewksbury, MA: 7 years and Northeast ARC – Middleton, MA: 1 year
• Documented, sorted, maintained, and reviewed confidential individual records, including records of medical observations and activities or interventions provided.
• Answered telephone calls, documented calls, and addressed callers’ inquiries or delivered messages to the appropriate individual.
• Utilized a wide array of office equipment to include but not limited to a computer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
• Maintained individuals’ funds that were distributed for a wide array of activities and necessities. Ensured proper procedures
were followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
• Utilized general office equipment for clerical responsibilities.
• Supported the implementation of behavioral and recreational programs by integrating individual service plan (ISP)
objectives into individuals’ daily schedules.
• Provided direct care services and support in daily living, social, and leisure activities by instructing and supporting individuals
in all aspects of their daily lives.
• Examined patients and reported/documented issues requiring further medical care including open wounds, bruises,
changes in behavior, etc. utilizing basic knowledge of medical terminology.
• Provided health and safety interventions through the administration of medications, first aid, CPR, crisis intervention,
behavioral intervention, and fire safety.
• Recorded vital signs including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate as requested.
• Assisted with transportation and accompanied individuals to: work programs, medical appointments, religious services,
leisure activities, shopping, and visits with family/friends.
• Maintained and promoted individuals’ rights by advocating and promoting dignity and respect, protecting the rights of each
individual and promoting opportunities to exercise their rights.
• Assisted in the training and orientation of new staff.
Freelance Graphic Designer; Greater Dracut, MA & Lowell, MA area (10+ years)
• Consult prospective clients on design ideas and their artistic vision as it pertains to professional advertisement materials,
both interactive and static, to include: flyers, pamphlets, catalogs, distinctive logos, stationary, and business cards.
• Oversee all aspects of contracted projects to include: creativity, design, development, budget, and meeting deadlines.
• Design and develop artwork for media outlets and platforms.
• Frequently update software and upgrade technology to stay abreast of current advancements and trends.
Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design; Middlesex Community College in Lowell, MA (2010) Diploma in Graphic Design; Academy of Graphic Technology, Nairobi, Kenya (2007)
High School Diploma; Gitwe Girls High School, Githunguri, Kianbo, Kenaya (2002)
• Windows and IOS; Microsoft Office Suite; Data entry; proficient typist; accessing Internet and email.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS:
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written (bilingual in English & Swahili).
• Adult and Infant CPR; First Aid; AED; Medication Administration Program (MAP); Defensive Driver.
References Available Upon Request