Marissa Carrero's Resume
------------ | ------------ | ------------/in/marissa-carrero-36a4ab172
Fashion Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science: Fashion Business Management Major - Expected MAY 2022
Associate in Applied Science: Fashion Business Management Major - MAY 2020
Aritzia, Flatiron & Hudson Yards, NY NOVEMBER 2020 - PRESENT
- Work with each client individually based on their time and needs.
- Build clientele to offer the best possible individual and personalized experience to each customer.
- Champion the operational systems that allow our stores to function effectively.
Endeavor Impact NYFW NXT SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2020
- Participated in 30+ hours of 9 virtual fashion foundational 101 programs.
- Engaged in livestream conversations led by industry leaders: Rebecca Minkoff, Christian Cowan, Jason Wu & more.
- Strengthened knowledge about fashion design, runway shows, business, merchandising, & jobs in the industry.
ALDO / Call It Spring, Staten Island, NY NOVEMBER 2018 - MARCH 2020
- Consistently enhanced skill set in sales and competition experience as well as achieving sales goals.
- Obtained experience in visual merchandising tasks of maintaining store image and layout.
Things Remembered, Staten Island, NY DECEMBER 2018 - MARCH 2020
- Learned and implemented the value of sales goals and visual merchandising to maintain store reputation.
- Gained and strengthened skills in custom engraving and personalizing products as per customers’ desires.
Flying Solo, New York, NY JUNE - OCTOBER 2018
Brand Representative Intern
- Attended brand events, creating skills in networking; promoting brand and product to potential clients and customers.
- Collaborated with designers and representatives to ensure sales and maintain client-designer relationships.
- Participated in the Merchandising Society student-run boutique, “The Style Shop” - FALL 2018 - SPRING 2019
- Participated in NYFW shows as a backstage dresser. - FALL 2018, SPRING 2019, FALL 2019
- Took on the leadership role of a Social Media Creative Director for International Christian Center’s Youth Ministry. - AUGUST 2019 - DECEMBER 2019
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- Proficient in Google Drive (Slides, Docs, and Sheets)
- Point of Sale (POS) operations system
- Certified in JDA Enterprise Planning System
- Proficient in “R” Programming