Marisa DeBell's Resume
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to improve service
satisfaction and contribute to overall company success. Innovative and
focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy as well as achieving
customer service goals. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients.
08/2020 – PRESENT
RESEARCH ASSISSTANT, COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Involved with research surrounding how CSU students have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This
included how student’s life, mental health, and physical health has been affected and the correlations
- Creates, recruits, preforms, and analyses interviews with participants.
- Conducts follow ups with participants and welfare emails.
- Completed the CITI Program, The Trusted Standard in Research, Ethics, and Compliance Training.
12/2018 – 05/2019
GYMNASTIC COACH, MOUNTAIN KIDS
- Instructed individual students and groups on how to perform cartwheels, round offs and balance beam
- Monitored safety of training, individual exercises and equipment usage to avoid sports injuries and damage
- Organized players' nights and other special events to promote sports program and cultivate positive
relations with players, families and local community members.
- Oversaw rigorous practice sessions to enhance individual skills and team gameplay.
08/2015 – 05/2018
VOLUNTEER, JEFFERSON COUNRT ACTION CENTER
- Packaged and stored food products appropriately to ensure proper handling and preservation.
- Maintained clean and sanitized work area in accordance with food safety guidelines, avoiding cross
contamination of raw and prepared food products.
- Added garnishes and other finishing touches to improve plating presentation.
- Cleaned utensils, dishes and glasses for customer use.
08/2015 – 05/2018
VOLUNTEER, CHILDREN’S MUSEUM OF DENVER
- Developed and implemented activities and special children’s events.
- Kept facilities organized, clean and well-maintained to best meet program needs.
- Volunteered over 40 hours with organization helping with children.
- Improved operations by assisting with various entry-level tasks, saving valuable time for busy staff.
08/2018 – 09/2018
VOLUNTEER, OUT DOOR LAB SCHOOLS
- Organized and prepared instructional materials, communiqués and reports to facilitate student learning.
- Fostered positive and trusting relationships with students to increase engagement.
- Provided hands-on, experiential, authentic learning in an outdoor setting for 6th graders in environmental
stewardship through an enhanced awareness, appreciation, and sense of responsibility for the environment,
themselves and others.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, D’EVELYN JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
08/2018 – PRESENT
BACHELOR OF ARTS: CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY, COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY
-Current GPA: 3.57
• Training exercises
• Behavior standards
• Personable and friendly
• Capable of lifting 50lbs
• Fast learner
• Works well with a team
• Strong leadership
• Capable for standing for long hours