Maiden Garcia's Resume
Winnetka, CA 91306
To lead, challenge and be challenged in a marketing strategy or business/market development position. Analyze
and improve marketing, sales and operational performance. Develop products, markets and relationships.
Client Service Associate
First Republic Bank - Beverly Hills, CA
March 2019 to Jan 2020
Provide a wide range of sales, service administrative and to be the first point of contact for clients and prospects.
Establishing and organizing file folders, processing investment/bank transactions, generated loan modification
memos, reviewed income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and approved formation documents.
Anchor Loans - Calabasas, CA
May 2018 to December 2018
Prepares and processes loan files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with
investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, title
companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the ------------.
Jazzy Management Group, Inc - Mission Hills, CA
August 2016 to May 2017
Assisted the district owner by interviewing potential hires, trained and managed new employees, focused and excelled in in
store marketing sales at multiple retailers, building relationships with customers, and applying true customer service.
Kitchen's Best, Inc - Van Nuys, CA
May 2013 to August 2014
Updated company's database, assisted in organizing marketing events, perform market analysis, in home cooking
demonstrations and negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing
San Francisco State University - San Francisco, CA
• Computer: fundamentally use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet research skills
• Detail Oriented: the ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to
• Communication: successfully met requests of various consumers; prodigious customer service
• Desktop Publishing: produced qualified handouts and pamphlets for a marketing campaign
• Analytical: efficient in analyzing and making decisions to detect and address equipped areas in need of
• Hard-worker: productive worker with concrete work ethic to accomplish tasks and goals
• Leadership/Management: goal-driven leader who motivates employees to reach their highest
• Planning: a high grade in time management planning
• Teamwork: resourceful fair team participant who shines in building interactions with customers and colleagues.
• First Republic Bank., Trainer for new hires (Dec 2019 - Jan 2020)
• LA Clippers Youth Basketball Team., Basketball Coach/Trainer (Aug 2019 - Present)
• Jazzy Management Group, Inc., Corporate Trainer/Manager (Aug 2016 - May 2017)
• San Francisco State University Women's Basketball, Team Captain (Nov 2015 - Mar
• Boys and Girls Club of Palmdale, Activity Coordinator (Jun 2014 - Aug 2014)
Antelope Valley College Summer Camp, Basketball Coach/Trainer (Jun 2012 - Aug 2012)