Lydia Gaiters - Resume
Asst. Intern Host - 102.3 Proclaim FM
Toledo, OH 43615
• Assisted as the second chair host for the week day evening drive show while auditing and Maintaining a list of duties to curate each evening show including scheduling, interviews, and recordings.
• Assisted with all show programs including yearly worship fest Cedar point, yearly artist concerts held in the Proclaim FM arena, and scheduled all recording dates for lead host to complete during each session.
• Maintained and managed their social media platform for proclaims evening host, Robin, and created new ideas for future social media out reach programs.
Renhill Group - Toledo, OH January 2016 to Present
• Maintaining relationships with school districts across the state of Ohio to ensure that quality education is met for the Ohio Department of Education.
• Sales professional for managing my employer's client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients.
• Oversee all payroll, communication and support to and for my team.
Bare Minerals Key Holder
Store Operations or Human Resources September 2017 to February 2019
Assumes the role of Manager on Duty as needed. Supervisors staff by providing day to day work direction. Follows-up with Boutique Manager to discuss observations, feedback and concerns.
• Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Boutique Manager, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
• Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
• Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
Consistently seeks to understand new techniques and product to become a brand expert.
• Meets/exceeds all store goals to ensure sales production increase.
Senior Education Consultant
Sephora - Toledo, OH January 2015 to May 2016
• Performs all operational programs and tasks on an ongoing, scheduled basis, as designated by the Beauty Manager.
• Assists Clients through service, selling, and product application.
• Lead and maintain monthly floor sets, weekly merchandise updates, and receive all shipment.
• Leads operational processes and merchandise processes, including return to vendor and markdowns, ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships while driving floor sales and producing a strong clientele for the company
Sales Associate and Chanel Ambassador
Dillard's - Maumee, OH 2014 to 2016
• Promoted as the Chanel Ambassador for our store within four months of starting the position while working in the cosmetics department.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the methods and practices of retail sales and marketing
• Possess excellent sales and customer service skills
• Detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills • Possess strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficient in MS Office package and internet
• Physically fit and can lift heavy materials and stand for long hours
• Target oriented and can work in a team environment
Student Internship ( Word of Truth Radio)
Word Of Truth Media Network - Bowling Green, OH 2012 to 2015
• Making phone calls to prospective students
• Initiated programs and activities for student recruitment
• Admission work and student assistance
• Travelling and recruiting new prospective students
• Handled student applications offering helpful ways to successfully apply to Bowling Green State University
Team lead Under CEO
Christian Ministries - Bowling Green, OH 2012 to 2014
Bowling Green, OH
Personal Office Assistance
• Responsible for managing the Word of Truth media ministry and promotions. • Calling and recruiting radio stations
• Setting up programs with radio stations and uploading programs
• Working as the Team lead for a book called; "Vessel to Vessel
• Any various office duties as requested by the Pastor
Bowling Green State University Hall Council - Bowling Green, OH 2010 to 2012
• Organized and managed Residential Hall Documents for students • Recorded and reported on Residential Hall meetings
• Managed and planned ed Residential Hall events
• Assisted supervisor and RA's with special projects
Bachelors in Political Science in Political Science
Bowling Green State University - Bowling Green, OH
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
Microsoft Office (6 years)