University of Miami Coral Gables, Florida
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science 2024
● GPA : N/A
● Honors: Presidential Scholarship (20,000 Annually)
Westlake High School Thornwood, New
Regents Diploma 2020
● GPA: 3.8 / 4.0
● Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Congressional Certificate of Achievement Nita Lowey NY-17, Mt.
Pleasant Administrators Scholarship, Outstanding Service to Student Government Award.
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Town of Mount Pleasant Valhalla, New York
Gate Guard, Mount Pleasant Town Pool Seasonally June 2018 – Present
● Check in visitors, greet guests and ensure that unauthorized people do not leave or enter the
● Perform basic clerical duties such as filing, creating forms and answering the phone.
● Account for cash in connection with admission to pool facilities.
● Maintain swimming pool decks, bathrooms and other related areas.
Mount Pleasant Parks and Recreation Valhalla, New York
Camp Counselor, Camp Mini Mount June 2017 – August 2017
● Responsible for the overall supervision of campers while providing a healthy, safe and enjoyable
camp environment and experience.
● Assisted with lessons in Music, Art and Reading
● Work closely with assistants, teachers and camp directors to ensure that all policies and procedures
are adhered to
● Communicate with parents, if needed, to report any problems or to simply keep them updated about
their child’s daily progress and participation.
LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Student Government Coral Gables, Florida
Freshman Leadership Council Member August 2020 – Present
● Participate in weekly meetings, retreats, mentorship programs, and social activities.
● Exposed to campus resources, guest speakers, leadership development activities, and opportunities to
grow within Student Government
● Make connections and build relationships with other UM students interested in building their
leadership skills and making a difference on campus
Student Council Thornwood, New York
Executive Board President September 2016 – June 2020
● Held various positions on Student Council from 9th through 12th grade
● Appointed Executive Board President Senior Year
● Attend monthly meeting with administration and peers discussing various initiatives to improve the
● Oversee the general body of the Student Council, create agendas, lead meetings and coordinate
events over all grade levels.
Westlake Players Thornwood, New York
President September 2016 – June 2020
● Lead monthly meetings of all members across all disciplines, in fundraising ideas.
● Keep up to date records on the induction of members into the Thespian Society.
● Run all social media and ensure information is widespread in the community.
● Communicate the needs of the group to parent volunteers and administration to make necessary
improvements to the Theatre Program.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Conversational Proficiency in Spanish
Activities: Student Government, Category 5 Spirit Council
Interests: Theatre, Travel, Ukulele, Foreign Languages.