ASSOCIATE- IN N OUT BURGER — JULY 2014-DECEMBER 2018
At In-N-Out, I have had to maintain a high level of customer service during demanding, high-volume, fast-paced operations. My supervisor unitized my leadership skills and work knowledge by allowing me to train new employees in the day-to-day operation at the store. I have had a lot of experience in leading others and interacting with a vast array of people during my years with the company.
CREATIVE INTERN- LIVECOAST — JUNE 2018-AUGUST 2018
Livecoast is a large community of Young Adults in Orange County. In the summer of 2018, I served as their creative intern. I managed all social media, promoted and planned events, and managed the creative team. I was in charge of gathering and producing content for the Livecoast Instagram, which is their main form of communication.
COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR- THE SHORELINE CHURCH — SEPTEMBER 2018-APRIL 2019
I worked as the Communications Coordinator at The Shoreline Church. I handled all marketing, social media, photography, internal, and outer communication for the church. With this job, I also managed our graphic designer and videographer.
WORSHIP AND CREATIVE ARTS COORDINATOR- THE SHORELINE CHURCH — MAY 2019-PRESENT
I currently work as the coordinator for the Worship and Creative Arts department. I do tasks such as scheduling, team building and leadership, casting creative vision, and event planning.
CALIFORNIA PREPARATORY ACADEMY/SAN JUAN HILLS HIGH SCHOOL — 2012-2016
I graduated with a 3.3 GPA. I was awarded the Golden State Seal Merit for my mastery of subjects. I was also a leader in my high school choir, where I was able to teach classes during my four years of attendance.
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY - CHRISTIAN STUDIES MAJOR, EMPHASIS IN STUDENT MINISTRIES, MINOR IN WORSHIP ARTS - 2016-2018
I completed two years of a four year degree program at GCU. Currently, I have not completed my degree. This major allowed me to dig in to what it looks like to follow my passion to serve students and to lead worship.
• Knowledgeable team leader
• Experienced in quality customer service
• Strong work ethic
• Experienced in Communications/Administration
• Experienced in teaching vocal lessons
• Photography and Videography
Volunteer Experience or Leadership
• GCU Local Outreach: Worship Team Leader and Youth Volunteer at the Changing Lives Center (2 years)
• Edge Church: Worship Team Member and Youth Ministry Leader (3 years)
• San Juan Hills High School: Chamber Choir Section Leader (3 years)
• In-N-Out Burger- New Hire Trainer at Laguna Niguel Location (4.5 years)
• The Collective Church: Worship Team Leader (2 years)
• The Shoreline Church: Worship Team interim coordinator (6 months)
• Livecoast: Worship Team Leadership/administration, Welcome Team Member (1.5 years)
• Pioneer Worship: Photography and Videography (5+ months)
musician, teacher, photography, videography, administration