Kathryn A. Stewart
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Energet ic worker with ex perience of fine art painting, mixing colors, an d application for the paint.
• Effective, friendly comm unicator who works well with co -workers and enjoys interacting with new
people on a daily basis.
• Detail -oriented individual familiar with preparing customer orders quickly and correctly.
Toni Steakhouse , Savannah, GA
• Gave cust omers a fine dining exp erience
Waitress 20 17– 2018
Chili’s , Plainfield , IL
• Warmly greet customers, in a timely manner, once they were seated by the host/hostess and make brief
small talk to ensure custo mers felt happy and relaxed.
• Correctly take drink and food orders, as well as answer any quest ions and address any concerns, to
ensure customers had a pleasant dining experience.
• Consistently check on an order’s progress in the kitchen, deliver drinks an d food using trays, and
const antly check on customers to make sure they always had everything they needed to enjoy their
Curated and Exhibited, SCAD Day Lacoste, Lacoste, France 2019
Savanah College of Art and Design - BA in P ainting May 2021
AWARDS AND HONORS
Employee of The Month , Mariano ’s
National Honor Society, PCHS, 2016
National Art Honor Society, PCHS, 2016