Boynton Beach, FL •------------ • ------------
Marketing / Events / Digital Strategist
Dynamic leader with a career of successfully developing and deploying strategic marketing and events plans to achieve record breaking increases in profits and productivity. Recognized as a collaborative partner with strengths in
project management, event planning, and business development.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation| Boca Raton I 2019 – 2020
Development Associate, Special Events and Marketing
• Facilitated planning and day-of event efforts for the hospital’s annual gala. Attracting over 1,300 people,
the gala raised over $3 million.
• Managed décor and strategic planning for the BRRH Annual Philanthropy Guild thank you event for donors.
• Lead donor focused grand opening events for new institutional buildings on hospital grounds.
• Oversaw development and production of collateral and promotional event materials.
Vail Health Hospital Foundation | Edwards, CO | 2015 - 2019
Development Associate, Special Events, Marketing and Stewardship
• Directed the planning, execution, vendor relations and communication for all special events that ranged in
size from intimate dinners for 20 to fundraising galas for over 500 people.
• Led benefactor stewardship efforts, overseeing strategic direction and creative development for all email,
direct mail and print collateral.
• Handled negotiations and approvals for all Vail Health Foundation vendor contracts.
• Part of fundraising team which raised over $100 million for the 2019 Vail Health capital campaign in two
• Led the creative development and production of the new Vail Health Foundation website and capital
• Managed logistics and creative production for all video and photography shoots across key divisions of the
• Ensured compliance with pledge/gift agreements were met and allocated to appropriate institutional
departments. Oversaw the development and production of all benefactor recognition signage.
Vail Resorts | Beaver Creek and Avon, CO | 2010 - 2015
Marketing Manager: Beaver Creek Resort and Vail Resorts Hospitality
• Responsible for $2.2 million marketing budget for international, national and local marketing campaigns.
• Awarded the ‘Spirit of Beaver Creek Award’ in April 2015 for effective leadership and building team
• Managed the representation of the Beaver Creek Resort and Vail Resorts Hospitality marketing across all
communication, providing direction of creative development for print, email, TV, radio, digital, outdoor,
SEO, PPC, CRM, social media, photography and resort efforts.
• Lead the marketing and business development strategies for all Vail Resorts’ owned & operated lodging
properties across Beaver Creek and Vail (encompassing six hotels and over 380 vacation properties).
Working closely with the internal revenue management team and third-party websites.
• Successfully led the Beaver Creek Resort advertising agency RFP search in 2015, developing the RFP
document model, which was adopted by Vail, Breckenridge and Keystone resort marketing teams.
• Cross collaborated with key executives, revenue management teams and sales managers to develop timely
pricing structures and lodging offers that maximized revenue.
• Utilized technical project management skills to oversee site architecture and development for the Beaver
Creek Resort Properties website.
• Worked with the public relations firm of record to generate stories and property press tours.
Hill Aevium | Edwards, CO | 2009 - 2010
Account Director: Estes Park Local Marketing District, Grand Junction Visitor & Convention Bureau, Gateway
Canyons Resort, Glenwood Hot Spring, Lumiere Hotel Telluride, Town of Vail and Vail-Summit Orthopedics
• Developed strategic brand positioning platforms for Estes Park Local Marketing District, Glenwood Hot
Springs, Lumiere Hotel and Vail-Summit Orthopedics.
• Led cross-functional teams in the creative development and production for website design, email, print, TV,
radio, digital, SEM, CRM and social media efforts.
• Managed complex budgets across multiple production heavy and time sensitive accounts, ensuring all
projects were delivered on time and within budget to maximize ROI.
Crispin Porter + Bogusky | Boulder, CO | 2006 - 2009
Content Supervisor: Best Buy, Geek Squad and Volkswagen North America
• Developed communication and media plans to upsell business for the Volkswagen, Geek Squad and Best
Buy, including TV, radio, outdoor, print, CRM, collateral, events, digital and website development.
• Led traditional and interactive marketing communications for the Best Buy and Geek Squad Accounts,
including print campaign (winner of the 2008 Kelly award).
• Directed logistics for the 2008 partnership between Volkswagen and Barneys New York, overseeing
contract negotiations, auction arrangements, launch event and creative for flagship windows, shopping
bags, direct mail and gift card designs.
Venables, Bell & Partners | San Francisco, CA | 2005 - 2006
Account Manager: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
• Developed strategies, briefed creative teams and led the production process, overseeing campaign efforts
for TV, radio, interactive, direct mail, CRM and print.
• Managed the development proposal for redesigning the ------------ website.
• Provided leadership and guidance to a team of associate account managers.
McCann-Erickson | San Francisco, CA | 2003 - 2005
Account Executive: Microsoft
• Established strategic platform, creative development and production for the Xbox 360 global brand launch,
reporting directly to the EVP of McCann-Erickson San Francisco.
• Ensured consistent communication by collaborating with the client in the development of advertising
materials for the Microsoft Window Server Systems and Visual ------------. campaign efforts including TV,
print, outdoor and interactive.
• Formed strong relationships with Microsoft clients, McCann-Erickson international offices (in 29 countries)
and partnering agencies to develop strategies and implementation of successful advertising plans globally.
• Managed budgets across multiple initiatives and navigated highly complex approval processes.
Denison University | Granville, OH
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Received an Alumni Scholarship for Leadership)
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Kate recently relocated to Florida from Colorado. She is an avid skier and hiker, but also loves the beach and all that Florida has to ------------
Digital Marketing, Traditional Marketing, SEO, PPC, Project Management