Junior Graphic Designer
620 S Alexander St, New Orleans LA 70119 · ------------
Experienced and driven employee with a passion to bring a successful and enjoyable experience for guest. Highly organized and skilled in public speaking. Experienced in training employees to company’s standards. Adept in all customer service procedures and committed building and fostering positive relationships with clients. Recognized by employers for unique and effective communication skills throughout a 7-year career.
FEB 2020 – CURRENT
TEACHER ASSISTANT, DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Worked well independently and on a team to solve problems.
• Served as a friendly, hardworking, and punctual employee.
• Brought forth a self-motivated attitude, as well as the ability to take initiative.
• Took inventory of and restocked classrooms with supply.
• Communicated with technical support to resolve computer issues.
AUG 2018 – FEB 2020
RIDE OPERATOR CASHIER AND TRAINER, NEW ORLEANS CITY PARK
• Took attendance of children present prior to each ride.
• Developed and fostered relationships with newly hired employees.
• Worked to ensure a positive and hassle-free customer experience.
• Adhered to all safety rules and guidelines.
• Brought forth a self-motivated attitude, as well as the ability to collaborate.
SEP 2017 – AUG 2018
TEST PROCTOR, XAVIER UNIVERSITY
• Reported to supervisor effectively in order to maintain necessary inventory of supplies.
• Performed errands that assist daily functions.
• Administered tests taken in the Testing Center and monitored students taking exams in a classroom setting.
• Assist students taking tests on web-based programs including Course Compass and CE Lockdown Browser.
JUN 2014 – MAY 2016
RECEPTIONIST, LOUISIANA HVAC
• Answered phone calls and relayed messages to store personnel.
• Answered phone calls, greeted clients, and handled all front desk responsibilities.
• Issued confirmation calls and reminder phone calls as necessary.
• Provided professional support for phone inquiries.
• Answered phone calls and provided callers with pertinent information and assistance.
• Acted as the main contact for customers via phone, fax, and email.
VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS, DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Graduated with honors
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society member
• 3.4 GPA
• Active Listening
• Customer service
• Adobe Creative Apps