Junior Civil Engineer resume
------------ | ------------
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
AUTODESK FUSION 360 | ENGINEERING AND DESIGN | FIELD WORK | TRANSPORTATION AND DESIGN
Detail oriented civil and geotechnical engineering graduate with experience in collaborating and communicating with teams on design projects to find sustainable and technical resolutions. Dedicated innovator who brings a well-rounded attitude and expertise to the engineering process. Eager to continue my career with an organization that strives to enhance the environment and better the world by creating long lasting solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• AutoCAD, Autodesk Fusion 360
• Plane Surveying, Total Station
• Theodolite, Automatic Level
• Marketing and Promotion
• Quality Control Processes
• Communication and Customer Service
• Social Media outreach
• Engineering Design
SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering (2020)
Dynamics, Electric Circuits, Surveying, Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Fluids, Introduction to Matlab, Engineering Experimentation and Experimental Analysis, Mechanics of Solids, Principles of Environmental Engineering, Structural Analysis, Construction Management, Soil Mechanics, Transportation Engineering, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Foundation Engineering, Engineering Design Project, Steel Structures, Engineering Cost Analysis
UPS | OAKLAND, CA
PACKAGE HANDLER 2018 – PRESENT
• Recognized as employee of the month for loading packages onto trailers with speed, accuracy, and efficiency while maintaining an in-depth understanding of facility processes and safe practices involving handling hazardous materials.
• Certified for Air-Recovery operations and skilled in conveyer belt sweeping, distribution of irregular packages by label, and excellent communication and collaboration skills with teammates to achieve packaging goals.
PLUR ALLIANCE | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
EVENT PROMOTER 2016 – 2020
• Provided consistent social media engagement, dispense invitations, distributed promotional fliers and posters, and conducted specialty work including contest judging, decorating, and event management to engage patrons to attend.
GOODWILL INC. | SAN JOSE, CA
SALES ASSOCIATE 2015 – 2016
• Exhibited outstanding customer service to ensure a quality experience, replenished merchandise, and recovered displays to establish a comfortable and shopper friendly environment for those in the store.
• Replenishing merchandise, recovering displays.
LEIGH HIGH SCHOOL | SAN JOSE, CA
CAFETERIA CASHIER 2011 – 2013
• Operated at the point of sale for operations, food running, food preparation to foster a healthy dining atmosphere for the students.