Jose Barajas Resume
227 S. 8th Ave.
Jose G Barajas
● Fast Learner
● Good Time Management
● Good at Prioritizing
● Detail Oriented
● Solution Oriented
● Team Player
● Great Customer service
● Precise Focus
● High Energy
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
● Video Games
● Weight Training
● Films and Movies
● Music Production
McDonalds- Brighton, CO
— Crew Trainer
Oct 2015 - Aug 2020
● Trained new hires on day to day operations in either the positions in the kitchen or the many customer service areas.
● Helped and manned any positions that the floor manager at the time of day may have needed help on.
● Responsible for maintaining our locations integrity with customers by making sure customers also left and gave us business happily.
Dicks Sporting Goods- Brighton , CO
— Front End Associate
Aug 2017 - Jun 2018
● Giving customers a welcoming greeting
● Making sure to dismiss the customers in a positive manner to secure trust to our location.
● Required to always offer the benefits of the company credit card to hopefully have them apply for the benefits that come when they get the credit card.
● Responsible for managing the store's displays and image at the store front end.
● Participated in yearly full store inventory nights.
Amazon Fulfillment Center- Denver,CO
—Warehouse Digital Shopper
Jun 2018 - Jul 2019
● Dispatching inventory that was delivered by freight on the daily in
either room temp ., refrigerated, and frozen areas of the warehouse.
● E-commerce delivery order shipping. Sent and filled electronically placed orders from the warehouse. Tagged with shipping tags for delivery ease.
● Operated in warehouse day to day maintenance or organizing for ease of access to all other operations in the warehouse.
Murphy Express- Brighton,CO
—Front End Clerk
Jul 2019 - Nov 2019
● Responsible to take account of the store inventory on a day to day basis to assure customer satisfaction to ensure sales.
● Managed the store cleanliness and appearance to ensure it was ready and safe to shut down store operations for the rest of the night.
● Carried out gas and store in vent ory sales on a day to day basis. Ensured to provide optimal customer service to ensure customer trust for better
sales and popularity to the local population.
● Maintained and managed gas-pump cleanliness and functionality as well as store functionality to ease customer sales.
● Operated cash registers for a variety of sales.
Torres Concrete- Thornton, CO
— Concrete Finisher
Jul 2020 - Sep 2020 * Summer Job*
● Detailed concrete finishing to fill customer desired design to their own properties landscape
● Gained experience to set up frames for the day specific work for the planned concrete works
● Operated heavy machinery for the spe cific operations for the planned and designated concrete work and plans.
● General Job Site Labor (Push , Pull, Carry, etc)
Walmart- Brighton, CO
— Digital Shopper
Sep 2020 - Current
● Digital Order Filling
● Order Dispensing
● Order Staging and Organizing
Brighton High School
— High School Diploma
Aug 2015 - May 2018- Brighton, CO
Colorado Technical Institute
— Computer Science Major
Jan 2019 - Nov 2019- Aurora, CO
Metropolitan State University
— Computer Engineering Major
Aug 2020 - Sep 2020- Denver, CO
Jasmine Torres (Advisor)
— 720- 366- 6683
Ana Valladares (Ex -Coworker)
— 720- 496- 9980
Natalia Ramirez (Employer General Manager)
Jose Torres (Personal)