Miami, FL 33175 | ------------ | ------------ | ------------/in/jocelyne-menendez1997/
Florida International University, School of Communication and Journalism
Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Media
January 2020- Present
Florida International University, Chaplin School of Hospitality, Tourism, & Management
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Management
June 2015- July 2019
LEADERSHIP AND AFFILIATIONS
October 2018- Present
• Access information on all things within the music industry.
• Seek opportunities/internships provided by the program related to music.
Sigma Alpha Iota International Music Fraternity
August 2017- January 2019
Lambda Omicron Chapter Member
Fraternity and Ritual Education Committee
• Plan and execute fraternity education programs
• Provide a program outline for the chapter on what will be presented to chapter at every fraternity education
• Assist Vice President Ritual (VPR) in having chapter maintain high level of ritual
• To plan, schedule, and execute chapter philanthropic and fundraising events
• Ensure chapter's participation in other organizations' philanthropic and fundraising endeavors
• Schedule community service projects for chapter to participate in
The Roar Miami
March 2020- Present
Radio Disc Jockey
• Provide music and create playlists to broadcast live.
• Communicate briefly on topics related to the show or music.
• Regulate program timing and include mandatory audios.
• Adhere to FCC regulations and protect station’s license by censoring live programs and removing words/phrases not permitted on air.
September 2019- Present
Audio Visual Technician
• Set up rooms for clients for their events/conferences.
• Strike rooms after event/conference are over.
• Assist clients in any AV related help before their event/conference start time.
• Return/receive additional equipment from other properties or PSAV warehouse.
• Supervise other AV companies during Load Ins and Load Outs.
April 2019- September 2019
50/50 Raffle Tickets
• Sell tickets to guests either at the kiosks or walking around/ cash handling.
• Answer questions to guests about the raffle and provide stadium directions.
Port Of Miami/Carnival Cruise Lines
May 2018- November 2018
Guest Service Agent
• Check boarding passes and travel documents.
• Assist guests with the check-in process.
• Creating a cash account/ cash handling.
• Making sure that guests have completed everything in order to board the ship.
South Beach Food & Wine Festival
Event Support/Back Of House/Culinary
• Front of House position that aids in helping with the set up and prepping of the event itself.
• Assist with roles such as logistics, set-up, breakdown, and inventory.
• Provide culinary support to chefs including plating and baking & pastry.
• Fluent in Spanish
• Computer Savvy
• Knowledge on Trending Music
• Knowledge on Microsoft Word
• Knowledge on Microsoft PowerPoint
• Knowledge on Microsoft Outlook
• Intermediate in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Intermediate in Adobe Audition
• Intermediate in Adobe Photoshop
• Strong Creativity skills
• Strong Writing/Communication skills
• Strong Organizational skills
• Cash Handling
Communications, Broadcast Media, Entertainment