Illinois State University – 3.5 GPA Normal, IL
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing – Marketing Communications & Analytics May 2021
Smith Petersen | RE/MAX Rising
Marketing Intern August 2020 – Present
• Develop a digital marketing campaign for the firm through the usage of Social Media Management, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Google AdWords, and GoogleMyBusiness.
• Provide professional level graphic design work for the firm.
Central Illinois Regional Airport
Marketing & Communications Intern January 2019 – May 2020
• Assist in developing and implementing a social media Marketing strategy and calendar for the airport’s social media accounts.
• Planning and developing an event calendar for the airport’s participation as a community asset and to promote the airport.
• Execute a range of marketing, communications, and public relations related tasks in support of the airport’s marketing and communications program.
• Assist with promotional campaigns and coordination with CIRA’s marketing consultants on advertising campaigns.
US Army – Illinois National Guard
Human Resources Specialist May 2017 - Present
• Work with Soldiers of the Illinois Army National Guard to update and verify personal, payroll, financial, and military records and information.
Pi Sigma Epsilon Delta Omega – Professional Business Fraternity
Social Media Director April 2019 – December 2019
• Increase Pi Sigma Epsilon – Delta Omega’s social media presence within the Illinois University and Bloomington Normal Communities through social media marketing and management.
Kappa Sigma Fraternity
President May 2019 – May 2020
• Supervise all Chairmen and their committees, ensuring the success and productivity of each committee’s function within the Fraternity.
• Act as the main person of contact between Illinois State University, HQ, and the Fraternity.
• Cooperate with Executive Board members to ensure the Fraternity is functioning properly and efficiently.
• Collaborate with Executive Board members to write new By-Laws.
Marketing Chairman December 2018 – May 2019
• Supervise members of Kappa Sigma’s marketing committee, approving and executing all marketing decisions made within the fraternity.
• Market the activities, events, and values of Kappa Sigma Fraternity to over 18,000 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students attending Illinois State University using Social Media.
• Increased Social Media following from 500 to 1300 during my term.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
Google Analytics – Beginner Course
Experienced in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, SEM, Online Marketing, Email Marketing