Janel C. Raguindin
7405 Cotterrew Dr. Blacklick, OH 43004 PN:------------ Email:email@example.com
A culinary professional seeking a position as part of a respected team that embraces creativity and work ethic. Committed to professional development and the overall success of the kitchen. Works well autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts Graduate March 2017
ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
Eastland Career Center Graduated May 2015
Culinary Arts (CU) Program
The Barn July 26 2019- August 7th, 2019
● Produced items for pantry ala-carte.
● Produced plated salads and desserts for ala-carte.
● Prepped for salads and desserts; cutting green, filling salad dressings, and cutting desserts before open.
Copious April 12, 2017 - December 31, 2019
● Produced items for brunch, lunch, dinner ala-carte and catered events.
● Produced plated and buffet events for weddings, dinners, and parties.
● Fabricated whole chickens, fish, pork loin, and beef products.
● Responsible for maintaining correct meat temperatures; chicken, steak, pork, and seafood.
● Produced dessert items associated with current menus.
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center January 10, 2017 - April 21, 2017
● Prepped hot and cold items to be used for catering events.
● Assisted in the preparation and cooking of food items for an excess of 98 weddings and business events, and visiting personnel to Nationwide.
● Responsible for preparing a la carte items for room service in the hotel.
Genji August 21, 2015 – November 8, 2015
● Fabricated raw fish and vegetables for use in sushi production.
● Produced custom sushi items at the request of the guests.
● Responsible for storing and accounting for inventory.
● Responsible for maintaining health department standards for raw fish.
Wexner & New Albany Country Club’s “Remarkable Evening” November 2015
93rd Annual ACF Columbus Chamber Clambake $ Lobster Feast September 2016