Jakub Wojciech Malecki
72-40 66th Place
Glendale, NY 11385
Hardworking student, seeking a challenging, worthwhile part time position where I can grow professionally and personally.
CUNY Hunter College (2016- present)
Bachelor of Science in Biological science- Biology major
Honor: Dean’s list: Fall 2016- present
Maspeth High School (2012-2016)
Advanced Regents Diploma
CARE Volunteer (September 2018-April 2019)
Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
• Enhancing the stay of geriatric patients by providing bedside comfort, support, and helping to prevent avoidable complications, such as the onset of delirium.
Physical Therapy Volunteer (June 2019- Present)
Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY
• Set up, cleaned and disinfected patient treatment areas
• Assisted Physical Therapist in variety of treatment methods, including wheelchair follows, patient education, and therapeutic exercises
Physical Therapy Volunteer (November 2019- Present)
New York Presbyterian, New York, NY
• Helping around the front desk by filing folders, and calling patients
• Exhibited communication skills while collaborating with other health care providers
Meat Packer/Stocker (June 2017-December 2017)
Restaurant Depot, Maspeth, NY
• Labeled and stocked boxes on meat onto shelfs
• Provided excellent customer service at the meat counter
Porter/Doorman (May 2018-September 2018; May 2019-October 2019)
Hilary Gardens, Greenwich Village, NY
• Performed maintenance duties that involved sweeping, mopping, glassing cleaning, , vacuuming.
• Quickly and effectively solved tenant’s challenges & constantly sought new ways to exceed tenant’s expectations.
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced level in Polish
• Strong work ethic
part-time, physical therapy aide