Jack Molito Resume
Jack G. Molito
5 Butternut Lane • Whitman, MA 02382 • xxx-xxx-xxxx •xxx-xxx-xxxx
Bryant University Smithfield, RI
GPA: 3.2 Graduation Date: May 2020
Majors: Finance, Leadership and Innovation
Whitman Hanson Regional High School Whitman, MA
Graduation Date: June 2016
Bryant University Archway Investment Fund Smithfield, RI
Securities Analyst January 2019- Present
• Bryant University’s Archway Investment Fund is run by a faculty-selected team of students. We are put into teams tasked with analyzing and pitching securities to be added or removed from the portfolio, which is currently worth over $1.3 million.
Conley Elementary School Whitman, MA
Substitute Paraprofessional May 2018- Present
• I work in the special education and behavioral room of a local elementary school. My responsibilities include assisting the students with one on one teaching as well as supervision.
Busy Bee Jumpers and Tents Whitman, MA
Event Staff, Delivery Crew September 2014 – August 2017
● In this position, my responsibilities included driving, delivering, and setting up inflatables and tents. I was also assigned to a range of events as both a worker and supervisor, which included crowd control, attendant safety, and customer payments.
Mason&Mason Insurance Whitman, MA Bookkeeping Intern January 2016- May 2016
● As part of my senior year community service I chose to intern with a local insurance agency. This job entailed bookkeeping, bill payment, and balancing the company’s expense sheets.
Leadership and Activities
Bryant University Interfraternity Council Smithfield, RI
Vice President of Internal Affairs October 2018- Present
• As vice president of internal affairs for Bryant University’s Interfraternity council, I am responsible for making sure all of Bryant’s Greek life organizations are in accordance with campus regulations. This includes academic performance, following proper campus guidelines, and social responsibility within Bryant’s Greek life community.
Resolution of Congratulations, City of Warwick, RI Warwick, RI
City Council Award February 2018
• As a requirement for one of my classes, small groups are partnered with a local non-profit organization. I worked closely with the Rhode Island Military Organization and helped in various areas such as promotions, partnerships, internal control, data, and digital modernization. As a result of our work, my team and I were awarded a Resolution of Congratulations by the city of Warwick, presented by the city council and mayor.
Bryant University Finance Association Smithfield, RI
Member October 2016- Present
● I am a member of the Bryant Finance Association, which aims to educate students on topics related to finance and investing, as well as host guest speakers who have excelled in their respective fields.
Bryant University GAMMA Association Smithfield, RI
Representative March 2017- Present
• GAMMA promotes mature alcohol management by educating students about the consequences of drinking as well as informing peers about social issues on campus. This includes seminars, information tabling, and activities for the student body.
Skills, Interests & Certifications
Certifications: Insurance producer’s license, Bloomberg Market Concepts
Skills: Communication, math, Microsoft Office, data analysis, team/ group work, conversational Spanish
Interests: Sports, finance, technology, reading, music, and travel
Investments, Finance, Economics